Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 11 2013
By: Sargonarhes First Son 18 posts

What's needed is a way to leave a battle before you even start.

4 replies 261 views Edited Jun 11, 2013

I'm tired of entering into a game and there's not enough clones for me to even start. Why even both staying. Only you can't leave the battle unless you have a live clone. I have to exit the game and restart it just to leave a battle that's already over.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (261 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48434 posts

Re: What's needed is a way to leave a battle before you even start.

Jun 11, 2013

Sargonarhes wrote:

I'm tired of entering into a game and there's not enough clones for me to even start. Why even both staying. Only you can't leave the battle unless you have a live clone. I have to exit the game and restart it just to leave a battle that's already over.

You can leave from the warbarge!  Just hit start, get into the menu, and leave battle is right there!   I've done it more than one time

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (256 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jun 12, 2013

Well for some reason it's not working for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

Sargonarhes wrote:

:smileyindifferent: Not a good sign...

Catch that early, Sargonarhes... Several of us who downloaded Dust 514 (early Beta, or later Beta, then Uprising Patch, or even full Launch version) experienced ODD glitches where we least expected it. 

Sometimes it's due to an interruption from your internet provider during the initial download... sometimes due to the AGE of the console you're playing from.  Whatever the reason, it just didn't load GLITCH-FREE. 

Don't be afraid to try "Restore File System" on your PS3, to see if the problem is solved there. 

Or don't be afraid to try RE-downloading Dust 514  from the Playstation Store all over again.  Trust me, this won't erase your current merc character/ ISK/ game progress.  (I can attest to that).

But it often gets rid of those little glitches that could be a sign that part of your copy of Dust 514 didn't load right the first time. 

288px-Gallente-flag.jpg

Sad goodbyes and a Universe of good wishes to the 49, especially to CCP Eterne...
Because no story or character (not even an Eve character) can have a life without writers and publishers.

I'll miss your contributuions, Eterne.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (243 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48434 posts

Jun 12, 2013

Sargonarhes wrote:

The servers were acting up yesterday and CCP did an emergency reset around 11pm eastern time.   Could have been something to do with that as my chat channells were not working at all.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (238 Views)
0 Likes