Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 09 2013
By: waablammmo Uncharted Territory 1202 posts

What to do with all that SP

6 replies 214 views Edited Apr 9, 2013
I really am having a hard time deciding what to spec into with the reallocation of player SP with the release on May 6th. Maybe I'll hoard it but I just don't see that happening xD
I've been playing scout shotty lately which is pretty fun but hmmm... Decisions, decisions.....
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (214 Views)
0 Likes
PistoI Proficianado
1135 posts

Re: What to do with all that SP

Apr 12, 2013

Have you skilled into Light Weapon Sharpshooter at all? Can be really useful when using the shotgun. Speaking of shotguns, how far into them are you?

Dropsuit Command may be another good one as it reduces you're scan profile.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (191 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48164 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

Makuta1213 wrote:

Have you skilled into Light Weapon Sharpshooter at all? Can be really useful when using the shotgun. Speaking of shotguns, how far into them are you?

That sharpshooter skill is getting removed on the 6th from what I read.    :smileysad:

Blammo just hit me up once the reset happens and, if you want, I'll spend an hour in lobby with you just talking and giving you my suggestions on what to do for what role you decide to play.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (162 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Apr 13, 2013
So there is going to be an SP reset and some skills being removed along with some being added? Sharpshooter improved range, right? So weapons will be designated to their initial range now?

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (134 Views)
0 Likes
PistoI Proficianado
1135 posts

Apr 15, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Makuta1213 wrote:

That sharpshooter skill is getting removed on the 6th from what I read.    :smileysad:

Yeah, I know. Sucks because its really good when you have a Shotgun. Still get caught in bad place's with the stupid thing and get killed because they are just outside of my range. And that's with Sharpshooter level 3.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Apr 16, 2013
I would recommend trying out a bunch of different suits and things, so when the respec comes you know what you may want to do if your looking to change anything up. Right now im trying out Heavy, and hope to try out Scout before the Respec comes out.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Apr 17, 2013
I've decided to spec into a dedicated heavy, I have tried a lot of different things out now knowing I will be able to re-spec with the next build and forgegun/ chaingun is probably the most fun I have been having, the only reason I strayed from it before is the ridiculously high cost of running the fatty. Hopefully they give us some breaks too on may 6th
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (95 Views)
0 Likes