Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Re: Why is Sony deleting negative posts about dust 514?

Sep 21, 2012
_

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
This game is *NDA* I really liked the part when I drove a *NDA* off a *NDA* and landed on a *NDA* and made this guy *NDA* with his *NDA* and it was great cause I could *NDA* the entire time!

Really a once in a lifetime experience.
lmao dont you love it when that happens i do alot of NDA with NDA oh and i really love the NDA :smileytongue:
:smileytongue: *show me your bacon and i will show you mine* :smileyhappy:
I'm not here to be liked, I'm just here to be heard.
Give me what i want and i will go away.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (584 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Then go to the OFFICAL forums for the game at forums.dust514.com to critisize it.

When you bought the merc pack you accepted the NDA, so no matter how much you pay, CCP has the right to tell you to F*** off and perma-ban you from the game for breaking the NDA. Which they have done already to several people.

I would post on the forums if the site was PS3 browser friendly but its not and i cant even log into it so im stuck here unable to complain about a Beta because of an NDA. Well at least i can complain about their website. IT SUCKS THEY NEED TO FIX IT sick of websites not working cause people who run them are lazy. Its either that or Sony needs to wake the hell up and give us a better browser one that isnt 10 years behind all the rest. 

:smileytongue: *show me your bacon and i will show you mine* :smileyhappy:
I'm not here to be liked, I'm just here to be heard.
Give me what i want and i will go away.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (583 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8817 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
This game is *NDA* I really liked the part when I drove a *NDA* off a *NDA* and landed on a *NDA* and made this guy *NDA* with his *NDA* and it was great cause I could *NDA* the entire time!

Really a once in a lifetime experience.

I LoL'd. :smileyvery-happy: +1

Photobucket

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (553 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3674 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

No one believes an NDA applies to them until reality slaps them in the face like this.  I agree with the developers in that if you sign or otherwise agree to an NDA in order to participate in a beta, then you need to stick to your word.  Short of that, you're a liar, a cheat and you don't deserve to participate in any future beta testing.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (524 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 11, 2012

As a dedicated Beta tester, i am probly gnna tick off some ppl, but everyone HAS to deal with the NDA(Non-Disclousure Agreement) 

It is this was with ALL Closed Beta games, mainly because its not finished, its a work in progress. you can be paying custumers all you want, you can buty 20 merc packs, your stuck with the NDA untill theres either a open beta, or its released. if you wanna rant, go into the OFFICAL FORUMS, not public forums, unless your LOOKING to get your account banned. go ahead, use the "Im a paying sustomer, ill talk about it in public all i want" CCP will still ban you. you think i enjoy keeping quiet? i want so bad to put up youtube videos. but i cant, because the NDA. 

BURNING WATER
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Does the NDA go away when the open beta comes out?
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (211 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jan 23, 2013

the nda comes of dust jan 22 which is when i am posting

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (190 Views)
0 Likes