Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 08 2010
By: benyboy200451 Wastelander 868 posts

DDR for PS3 questions...

2 replies 1465 views Edited Nov 8, 2010

Ok so ive got a couple of questions about the DDR game coming out for the PS3 this month.

A) Does it come with a mat?

B)Does it use Playstation move?

C)If so does it NEED playstation move to work?

D)Can I buy an extra mat from Konami to play 2 player?/ Is it 2 player split screen?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (1,465 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7472 posts

Re: DDR for PS3 questions...

Nov 9, 2010

benyboy200451 wrote:

Ok so ive got a couple of questions about the DDR game coming out for the PS3 this month.

D)Can I buy an extra mat from Konami to play 2 player?/ Is it 2 player split screen?

A -Yes

B - No- depends if you want to use it or not BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO

C - No (just pick free play mode to play with mat only) if you want to use move then pick " Get up and Move" Mode

D Yes and I don't know about the split screen but in the picture it shows that there's a line between each screen but the lines overlaps 2nd player as well

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (1,465 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Re: DDR for PS3 questions...

Nov 9, 2010

benyboy200451 wrote:

a) The bundle does come with a mat for $69.99 suggested retail.
b) yes, it supports it.

c) No
d) As of right now, there is no mat sold seperatly and Konami does not have a history of making the mat available seperate from the game which is pretty lame considering third-party pads usually suck in comparison. As for "split-screen" if you've never played DDR, it's just two sets of arrows instead of one, player 1 is on the left side set and player 2 is on the right; however this edition is going to be a little more confusing because it is going to support a 4-player mode with 4 sets of arrows all on the same screen. So yes, it's 2 player but also I'm assuming 3 and also 4 player. To see what it looks like in gameplay view the video on the official DDR website or gamestop's page.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (1,465 Views)
0 Likes