Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Re: DDR for PS3 !!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 17, 2008
So I finally got some DDR pads for my Ps3 that are USB compatible.  It was my Christmas present to my wife and myself, haha (she "bought" me one pad and I "bought" her the other).  They work great!  Oh and if it does make a difference, I am using a 60Gb ps3 model.  There is zero lag and I'm getting A grade songs on heavy mode, just as I did on my ps2.  The pads weren't that expensive either, I got both of them for $80 total, including shipping, off ebay.  I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to play DDR on their Ps3.  Since Konami is being stupid and lazy about making any DDR or pad for the Ps3, I say we just start taking advantage of third party pads like these (which I say are just as good if not better).  The pad has the thick foam insert (you can find some by the same brand without this for cheaper) and they have native USB connections.  Make sure they say that or they will probably be bogus.  Anything that needs a converter will mostly likely lag and you can't have that in a music based game or you'll fail every song.  Check out what the pad looks like and the brand at this website:

http://www.ddrstation.com/instnodadare72.html

Then go to ebay and just search "ps3 ddr pad" and go until you find those kinds of pads.  I got mine from a guy who sells a lot of them called "crazydealguy" or something like that.  And while I'm truly not him promoting his product, I will do it anyway because his shipping was so dang fast (3 days), the pads were brand new, and they work great!  So seriously, go get them, now!  If you have any questions about it feel free to reply to me and I'll happily answer them.  I'm just glad I finally found some pads that work on my ps3!
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 126 (452 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 23, 2008
lol, just go to BestBuy and they have the wireless DDR mats there on the floor.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 126 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1903 posts

Dec 23, 2008

I really want a Bluetooth Dance Pad and PS Eye support to be on the PS3!

Konami should atleast try to make a simple DDR to be released for PS3 users who can't wait. Like a small remake just to hold some of us off for a bit

���������������Mabuhay Ang Pilipinas!
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 126 (452 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Dec 24, 2008

Synsane wrote:
lol, just go to BestBuy and they have the wireless DDR mats there on the floor.

What best buy?  The one here in Washington state, I haven't ever seen a dance pad for the ps3, let alone any dance pad worth buying.  The only crap best buy sells is just that, crap pads for like 15-20 bucks which is a ripoff.  Reply with some brand names please, I'm curious what else is out there!

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 126 (452 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 15, 2009
hurry it up.. not sure who makes DDR but it should be out for PS3 ASAP!!! 
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 126 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1753 posts

Jan 22, 2009

TheOtis~ wrote:
Lyke OMgzzzzzzzzz DDR TOTALE S000000 kewl.

L.M.A.O.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow! that is hilarious!!!!!!

but no seriously. my brother got DDR for Wii. (I know it's a wii that can't make any game good but still.) and it sucked so bad! wow he took that thing back to the store soooo fast wow. yeah i would never buy DDR for PS3.
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 126 (452 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 26, 2009

The only reason I bought the PS3 was for DDR. The gym has SupernoVa, and I wanted to play it at home. Imagine my surprise when I found out it didn't work on PS3. I bought the Bluetooth mat and all. DDR for PS3, please!!

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 126 (452 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

DDR for PS3 !!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 1, 2009
Konami needs to get their butts in gear because I am tired of waiting. We have a ps2 game for it, but recently my 5yo bro dropped it, so it only works sometimes. I'm sick of the wait, where is the game?
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 126 (452 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Mar 1, 2009

I also love DDR series, although I don't have uber skill on the dance mat, I would keep buying the DDR especially on PS3.  I think DDR would have so much potential when designed to use all features of the PS3.  Konami could easily design a DDR store where they could update it constantly with songs and other add-ons.  Similiar to Burnout Paradise store.... I think it would be awesome.  I hope DDR PS3 comes soon!

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 126 (452 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Mar 2, 2009

Aldmagician wrote:

I also love DDR series, although I don't have uber skill on the dance mat, I would keep buying the DDR especially on PS3.  I think DDR would have so much potential when designed to use all features of the PS3.  Konami could easily design a DDR store where they could update it constantly with songs and other add-ons.  Similiar to Burnout Paradise store.... I think it would be awesome.  I hope DDR PS3 comes soon!

I periodically drop Konami a line via email to say I am still here and waiting for DDR on the Ps3.  I also tend to mention how I feel like they ditched us since DDR got its roots on the playstation and now they are doing stuff for xbox 360 and crap on the Wii.  If you want DDR on the ps3 it would be great for you to email them and say so.  Just go to their website and find any kind of "general" email and let them have it!  Nicely of course...

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 126 (452 Views)
0 Likes