Treasure Hunter
7477 posts

Re: Dance Dance Revolution for PS3?

Sep 8, 2010

Starz2177 wrote:
There are mats for the ps3 for ddr....and they also come in bundles for the ps3 where they have super steel arcade mats...but the bundles are very expensive you're better off buying the mats from amazon.com or something they cost about $45 but make sure to read the description becuz if u have a 80 GB ps3 then some mats are not compatible with it. As for the games I'm not exactly sure if you can use the PS2 version in the PS3 but you could try or google it. Or if you want the bundle go to ddrgame.com or google and type in ddrfor ps3. Hope I helped!

I will be getting PS3 Move bundle and Cobalt Flux metal dance pad when it comes out. But it sucks that only one pad would work on the PS3 console.

*When using with Playstation 3(R), only one platform will work at a time. Only Playstation 3(R) with 4 USB ports are compatible with Playsation 2(R) games.

it should work with 2usb as well... they're saying it only works with 4 usb ports is because other PS3 models doesn't support PS2 games.

Message 61 of 63 (809 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 30, 2010

i tried playing a ddr ps2 game with my ddr ps3 pad, and it didn't work

Message 62 of 63 (809 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1034 posts

Dec 3, 2010

karmatika wrote:

i tried playing a ddr ps2 game with my ddr ps3 pad, and it didn't work

I could've told you that. Supposedly, the pad layout is designed differently for the PS3. Not sure HOW different, but I knew that wasn't gonna work.

Message 63 of 63 (809 Views)
0 Likes