Jun 17 2011
By: Banjoboyslim First Son 1 posts

Download PSX & PS2 DDR games on PS3

2 replies 1134 views Edited Jun 17, 2011

Since the new PS3s aren't backwards compatable, why can you download add-ons in the PS3 store for previous versions of the game?  I REALLY would like to play some DDR on my PS3, but the current version released for PS3 isn't good.  Anyone know if they plan selling the previous version at the Playstation Store?  That would be awesome!

Red Octane is gone.  Who will make good pads now?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (1,134 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Re: Download PSX & PS2 DDR games on PS3

Jun 17, 2011

There aren't any downloadable add-on's for Ps2 versions of DDR. There are some song packs like "DDRMAX song pack" that is a couple songs FROM that game FOR the Ps3 verision of DDR. As far as previous versions being sold in the store it's unlikely, heck I don't even know of any Ps2 games in the store besides what's gotten an HD remake and is also availble on a ps3 disc (ie, God of War 1 & 2 Collection), so unless they made an HD remake (haha) I doubt it will happen. You could still play a Ps1 DDR game but yeah, those weren't that great now that we have the Ps2 ones, just not the same. No one makes good pads anymore, find a used Red Octane pad and buy it, take care of it well and it can last you a long long time.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (1,134 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Re: Download PSX & PS2 DDR games on PS3

Oct 6, 2012

lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (1,059 Views)
0 Likes