Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 09 2010
By: SabinKenobi I Only Post Everything 1087 posts

Let's get Konami to finally give us DDR on the Ps3!!!

2 replies 606 views Edited Apr 9, 2010

Well dangit, it was looking like DDR would actually come out on the Ps3 in either March or May but guess what?  Konami is being stupid AGAIN and just backed it AGAIN to October of 2010.... AGAIN!!!  Irony is that it was initially slated for October of 09.  I'm upset to say the least.  I've continued to email Konami to no avail.  I get nothing from them, no emails back, nothing.  Apparently it's not enough.  So I found something a little more involved; Konami's new support center has a ticket submission that an employee has to look at and reply to; I'm sure I'll get a generic scripted response about how they try to work as hard as they can to deliver the best product possible, blah blah blah.  But I'm sure if I submit enough they'll start to get an idea.  I hope that any and all of you will join me in this endeavor.  Don't harass them and don't be jerks, I simply put in a ticket asking about the status of the Ps3 version and that I hope it is still on the way.  here is a link to the support center, you have to sign up but it's really quick (they hardly want any info) and then just write them a quick note about how you want DDR on the ps3.  We can do this!

http://konami.parature.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15044

Message 1 of 3 (606 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
908 posts

Re: Let's get Konami to finally give us DDR on the Ps3!!!

Nov 11, 2010

Wow, it must have worked!   

Message 2 of 3 (606 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7474 posts

Re: Let's get Konami to finally give us DDR on the Ps3!!!

Nov 13, 2010

welll no not because of this , its because Konami was waiting for move controller to come out that's why

Message 3 of 3 (606 Views)
0 Likes