Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 21 2010
By: xaznboitonyx Treasure Hunter 7457 posts

PS3 DDR with Motion 2010

182 replies 1219 views Edited Aug 21, 2010

Appears that the old trailer isn't needed anymore since the game is going to be different now... Check out the new trailer on the bottom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyUSu9rf5IY&playnext=1&videos=p7AmAKq9Yos

Are you ready to get down?! For the first time ever, Dance Dance Revolution will be available for the PS3! DDR PS3 has all new features like using your hands AND feet via the PlayStation Move that will provide you the MOST realistic dancing yet! DDR PS3 features 25 all new songs AND the ability to download new songs through PlayStation Network!!

DanceDanceRevolution for PS3, players will find the game offers much more than following the arrows with their feet. In this iteration of DanceDanceRevolution, players will use both their hands and feet simultaneously, via PlayStation Move and controller mat, providing the most rhythmic and realistic dancing yet! This feature makes for a truly interactive dance experience Additionally, compatibility with the PlayStation® EYE allows the player and their dance to appear on-screen. Players can bring their creativity to full potential by uploading the recorded dance video online and throughout social media networks. The recorded video can be uploaded on YouTube and Facebook through the Video Editor & Uploader of the PlayStation®3 to share with their friends and other DanceDanceRevolution fans.

Never short on a wide variety of great tunes, DanceDanceRevolution for the PS3 comes packaged with more than 30 all-new original songs by Konami's original artists and licensed tracks from some of today's hottest musicians. The music never has to stop, becase now players can download new songs and add them through the PlayStation®Network. The game offers two all-new gameplay modes - Dance Off and Club Mode. The Dance Off Mode is similar to a dance battle between players where they take turns to play. The player who was able to step and dance more accurately will gain more points and will be the winner. The Club Mode is geared more toward hardcore DanceDanceRevolution fans where the player can play songs consecutively. The difficulty level varies depending on how well the player is dancing and several different gimmicks appear as wel. Players can dance from 4 to 20 songs consecutively in this mode. If the player changes the options to non-stop, they can keep dancing until their gauge is empty! The game also features a high-difficulty level - the Challenge Level - for the experienced player where there are not only just up, down, right and left arrows but with 4 diagonal arrows as well making it the ultimate challenge!

Best-Selling Rhythm Based Game Features the PlayStation Move, Challenging New Modes, All-New Tracks, Augmented Reality, and More!

keep your eyes on this post or first page because I will be editing the post when new news becomes available, rather than keep creating new post

http://www.facebook.com/dancedancerevolution

http://konami.com/article/KONAMI_ANNOUNCES_DANCEDANCEREVOLUTION_WILL_BE_AVAILABLE_ON_THE/114

NEW TRAILER 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyUSu9rf5IY&playnext=1&videos=p7AmAKq9Yos

http://www.konami.com/ddr

http://konami.com/officialsites/ddr2010/

select music screen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=injZPtuW2WY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4CjIWHLWIg&feature=player_embedded

game play link above

gameplay and dance pad link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyeIlUap6d4&feature=player_embedded#!

song list

ever snow / TERRA

Let's Get Away/Naoki feat. Brenda Burch

Rhythms inside/DKC CREW

Top The Charts

Private Eve/ atomsoak ft. cerol

Love Shack / The B-52s

Hey Soul Sister / Train

Dreaming Can Make Your Wishes Come True / jun & NRG Factory feat. Anne Klien

I Got You / Leona Lewis

Battlefield / Jordin Sparks

Animal / Ke$ha

Celebrate by Kool & The Gang semi

My Life Would Suck Without You / Kelly Clarkson

BAD ROMANCE / LADY GAGA i

KONAMI announced today that DanceDanceRevolution will be hitting the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system for the very first time! The latest release for the best-selling franchise combines the physically engaging, innovative and easy-to-pick-up-and-play mechanics of all DanceDanceRevolution releases with all-new features that maximize the technological capabilities of the PS3 to its fullest. New additions include the PlayStation®Move motion-control compatibility, all-new game modes, increased difficulty level, improved graphics and recording features.

Rated: E10+ (Everyone 10+) for Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes

DANCE MODE HAS BEEN ADDED

CLUB MODE HAS BEEN ADDED

EXPERIENCE THE NEW CHAIN ARROW AND GROOVE TRIGGER

DANCE WITH UP TO 4 OF YOUR FRIENDS

SHARE YOUR GAMEPLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS ONLINE

DOWNLOAD SONGS THROUGH PSN

More songs confirmed from 2010 Gamescom In Germany

I think the song list will be the same -

http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/forums/DanceDanceRevolution_Trailer_German.mov

I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

My Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson

dreaming can make a wish come true - jun & NRG Factory feat. Anna

Hey, Soul Sister - Train

I Got You -  Leona Lewis

Celebration - Kool & The Gang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxCfyb2jF70&feature=player_embedded

more music

Game releases Oct 1st with pad( I think Gamestop site is wrong since game releases is mostly on a Tuesday)

Game releases Nov 2nd bundle(unknown yet but my guess it's with ps move and ddr game without the pad)

check out gamestop.com for more

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 183 (1,219 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Re: DDR For Playstation 3 INFO(Song List)

Jun 3, 2009
Finally!  They have officially released a statement with it saying it's coming to the Ps3.  Took them long enough, though I'm super excited!  I should send them an email to the address I've been harassing and say thank you, lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 183 (1,219 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
523 posts

Jun 3, 2009

That is great they are finally making DDR for PS3!

Do you think that the new PS3 dance pads (coming out with this new game) will work with the old PS2 DDR games (in backwards compatible PS3)

I guess also... I wonder if a PS2 dance pad with a PS2 to PS3 adapter will work on the new PS3 game?

I would think that there should be no reason why the new pads wouldn't work with the old games, but something tells me Konami will screw it up.  I already have 2 DDR pads that work perfect on my 60gb PS3 with old PS2 DDR games... so these compatibility issues of the new games and pads is important.   Guess we will find out when the game comes out!  

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 183 (1,219 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Jun 3, 2009

Cepheis wrote:

That is great they are finally making DDR for PS3!

Do you think that the new PS3 dance pads (coming out with this new game) will work with the old PS2 DDR games (in backwards compatible PS3)

I guess also... I wonder if a PS2 dance pad with a PS2 to PS3 adapter will work on the new PS3 game?

I would think that there should be no reason why the new pads wouldn't work with the old games, but something tells me Konami will screw it up.  I already have 2 DDR pads that work perfect on my 60gb PS3 with old PS2 DDR games... so these compatibility issues of the new games and pads is important.   Guess we will find out when the game comes out!  

Hmm... I hadn't thought about it pad compatibility with ps2 game issues or ps2 pad with ps3 game issues.  Dangit, I hope there aren't any problems beause I still have my Ps2 library of DDR games, I just don't like my third-party pads enough to play all that often.  Konami always made a great pad, even if it didn't last forever.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 183 (1,219 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
523 posts

Jun 4, 2009

Well new DDR for PS3 is going to incorporate 8 buttons in to gameplay so seems we may need a new controller to play this new one.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/03/joystiq-live-from-konamis-e3-2009-keynote/

Joystiq live from Konami's E3 2009 Keynote

4:32PM The final announcement: DDR is coming to PS3, and will introduce a brand new 8 button dance pad for
"the ultimate challenge." Hope you have eight legs.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 183 (1,219 Views)
Sackboy
523 posts

Jun 4, 2009

Here is more info:

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/03/have-8-feet-try-the-new-dancedancerevolution/

For dance fanatics that are just too good for four buttons comes DanceDanceRevolution for PS3 and Xbox 360. The newly revised game will take advantage of a brand new floor mat that has twice the number of buttons as the original. We're not exactly sure how this mode will play, but we're hoping it'll be a little less confusing than playing the drums in Rock Revolution.

The 360 and PS3 versions of DanceDanceRevolution will also include 50 licensed tracks from artists such as Rihanna, Ne-Yo, Coldplay, Gorillaz. 150 classic tracks will also be downloadable at launch.

more info from another thread:

oOAsians2loveOo wrote:

INFORMATION STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE! ;D

DanceDanceRevolution®: Taking the revolution to another level! DanceDanceRevolution enhances the entire series' across all platforms! DanceDanceRevolution is sure to be the life of the party and get you into shape with outrageous multiplayer fun, huge smash hit soundtrack, entirely new modes and more!  There is now a DanceDanceRevolution for everyone!

Product Features

• Work out to the beat using your DanceDanceRevolution Wii Controller or now introducing compatibility with the Wii balance board
    • Exclusive gimmicks such as the Hip Roll and Bump Arrows appear in-game.
    • Punch while moving your hips, enjoy working out and help get your body in shape.
  • Exciting new costume customization of your DanceDanceRevolution dancer including your Mii
    • Freely customize the user interface on your PS3 and Xbox 360
      • Background, Designs (With movements), Animated Effects
      • Combine all the features to create your own user interface
  • Giving DanceDanceRevolution fanatics the ultimate challenge, introducing the eight arrow mode for the Xbox 360 and PS3!
  • Download over 150 songs from past games and new songs on the Xbox 360 and PS3; plus 50 tracks on disk for all skus, featuring major licensed master tracks including:
    • “Disturbia”/Rihanna
    • “Closer”/Ne-Yo
    • “One Step At A Time”/Jordin Sparks
    • “My Prerogative”/Bobby Brown
    • “Pocketful of Sunshine”/Natasha Bedingfield
    • “Viva La Vida”/Coldplay
    • “Boogie Wonderland”/Earth Wind & Fire
    • “Space Dance”/Danny Tenaglia
    • “I'm Coming Out” /Diana Ross
    • “Feel Good Inc.” /Gorillaz
  • Extensive new modes, including a fresh new Work Out Mode, fun new Story Mode, Kids Modes with much simpler controls and Lesson Mode to practice timing and the direction of arrows so that new dancers can learn the basics
    • With a completely new Lesson Mode "DDR School", you can learn how to play DDR with ease on your Wii.

Message Edited by Cepheis on 06-04-2009 07:01 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 183 (1,219 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7457 posts

Jun 4, 2009

I like the new dance pad....... I just hope that there's an adapter for metal Dance Pad to work with the PS3. Soft pad hurts my feet.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 183 (1,219 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Jun 4, 2009

Cepheis wrote:

Here is more info:

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/03/have-8-feet-try-the-new-dancedancerevolution/

For dance fanatics that are just too good for four buttons comes DanceDanceRevolution for PS3 and Xbox 360. The newly revised game will take advantage of a brand new floor mat that has twice the number of buttons as the original. We're not exactly sure how this mode will play, but we're hoping it'll be a little less confusing than playing the drums in Rock Revolution.

The 360 and PS3 versions of DanceDanceRevolution will also include 50 licensed tracks from artists such as Rihanna, Ne-Yo, Coldplay, Gorillaz. 150 classic tracks will also be downloadable at launch.

more info from another thread:

oOAsians2loveOo wrote:

INFORMATION STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE! ;D

DanceDanceRevolution®: Taking the revolution to another level! DanceDanceRevolution enhances the entire series' across all platforms! DanceDanceRevolution is sure to be the life of the party and get you into shape with outrageous multiplayer fun, huge smash hit soundtrack, entirely new modes and more!  There is now a DanceDanceRevolution for everyone!

Product Features

• Work out to the beat using your DanceDanceRevolution Wii Controller or now introducing compatibility with the Wii balance board
    • Exclusive gimmicks such as the Hip Roll and Bump Arrows appear in-game.
    • Punch while moving your hips, enjoy working out and help get your body in shape.
  • Exciting new costume customization of your DanceDanceRevolution dancer including your Mii
    • Freely customize the user interface on your PS3 and Xbox 360
      • Background, Designs (With movements), Animated Effects
      • Combine all the features to create your own user interface
  • Giving DanceDanceRevolution fanatics the ultimate challenge, introducing the eight arrow mode for the Xbox 360 and PS3!
  • Download over 150 songs from past games and new songs on the Xbox 360 and PS3; plus 50 tracks on disk for all skus, featuring major licensed master tracks including:
    • “Disturbia”/Rihanna
    • “Closer”/Ne-Yo
    • “One Step At A Time”/Jordin Sparks
    • “My Prerogative”/Bobby Brown
    • “Pocketful of Sunshine”/Natasha Bedingfield
    • “Viva La Vida”/Coldplay
    • “Boogie Wonderland”/Earth Wind & Fire
    • “Space Dance”/Danny Tenaglia
    • “I'm Coming Out” /Diana Ross
    • “Feel Good Inc.” /Gorillaz
  • Extensive new modes, including a fresh new Work Out Mode, fun new Story Mode, Kids Modes with much simpler controls and Lesson Mode to practice timing and the direction of arrows so that new dancers can learn the basics
    • With a completely new Lesson Mode "DDR School", you can learn how to play DDR with ease on your Wii.

Message Edited by Cepheis on 06-04-2009 07:01 AM

I WANT THAT PAD!!!!  Argh, why must we wait till Fall?!?  I know, I know, I waited this long I can wait a little longer.  Plus ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY songs available upon launch?  Whether we have to pay for them or they are part of a download code that comes with the game, that's impressive.  I'm so happy DDR is finally coming to the Ps3!  I've gotten pretty fat, time to burn it off again, lol, jk; but seriously, I could lose a few pounds :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 183 (1,219 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7457 posts

Jun 4, 2009

You have to pay that's why Konami didn't add the rest of the songs onto one disc.

Remember that DDR Extreme JP can fit around 110 songs onto Standard disc.

Quest Mode is now Story Mode.
PS2 version uses X JP's interface, including colored combo meters, with different fonts.
The PS3 allow you to customize the interface.
150 DLC songs comes at a price, there is only 50 songs on the disc.
* “Disturbia”/Rihanna
* “Closer”/Ne-Yo
* “One Step At A Time”/Jordin Sparks
* “My Prerogative”/Bobby Brown
* “Pocketful of Sunshine”/Natasha Bedingfield
* “Viva La Vida”/Coldplay
* “Boogie Wonderland”/Earth Wind & Fire
* “Space Dance”/Danny Tenaglia
*“I'm Coming Out” /Diana Ross
* “Feel Good Inc.” /Gorillaz

I wonder how the PS3 ver would look like.

I've seen the PS2 ver it looks alot like DDR X but better.

The download songs are mostly will be old Konami songs and some new ones.
Message Edited by xaznboitonyx on 06-04-2009 01:30 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 183 (1,219 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
523 posts

Jun 4, 2009
Hey xaznboitonyx..... you should edit your original post in this forum with the updated information so everybody doesn't make their own threads with the same info.
 maybe change the Subject to "Unofficial DDR For Playstation 3 INFO(Song List)" and keep editing with the new info.  It would be cool if you got the time.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 183 (1,219 Views)
0 Likes