Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
7474 posts

Re: PS3 DDR Game Releases October 2010

Aug 6, 2010

SabinKenobi wrote:

Seeing is a believing.  That announcment was made by a fan page on facebook, I wouldn't hold my breath on it.  And if they would just quit incorporating motion crap, the eye camera was lame on the ps2 in DDR, they don't need the PS Move in DDR, just bring us the music and the game.  And I was not impressed by the French DDR League videos on that facebook page... made me want to join a league here to so I could whip those losers, they were so bad, and playing on light mode!!!

wasn't a fan made because Naoki wrote this on this page

and if you're in LA, you're lucky

I'm going to Los Angeles next Thursday!
PS3 DanceDanceRevolution announcement is to join the party.
USA everyone, please by all means join the party!

PS3 suitable for the DDR, and I really want to play and experience.
...And this event is scheduled club events! !
In club events, I will join as a DJ!For this special club event,
REMIX I will use the song.Please keep up hope!

NAOKI MAEDA

By the way, I'm sure people from L.A. going to upload videos of the party (at least the game) on youtube next week.

I will update the first post when Naoki releases a new trailer for the game til then keep checking back here.

Message 80 of 183 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7474 posts

Re: PS3 DDR Game NEW INFO Aug 12, 2010

Aug 13, 2010

Are you ready to get down?! For the first time ever, Dance Dance Revolution will be available for the PS3! DDR PS3 has all new features like using your hands AND feet via the PlayStation Move that will provide you the MOST realistic dancing yet! DDR PS3 features 25 all new songs AND the ability to download new songs through PlayStation Network!!

DanceDanceRevolution for PS3, players will find the game offers much more than following the arrows with their feet. In this iteration of DanceDanceRevolution, players will use both their hands and feet simultaneously, via PlayStation Move and controller mat, providing the most rhythmic and realistic dancing yet! This feature makes for a truly interactive dance experience Additionally, compatibility with the PlayStation® EYE allows the player and their dance to appear on-screen. Players can bring their creativity to full potential by uploading the recorded dance video online and throughout social media networks. The recorded video can be uploaded on YouTube and Facebook through the Video Editor & Uploader of the PlayStation®3 to share with their friends and other DanceDanceRevolution fans.

Never short on a wide variety of great tunes, DanceDanceRevolution for the PS3 comes packaged with more than 30 all-new original songs by Konami's original artists and licensed tracks from some of today's hottest musicians. The music never has to stop, becase now players can download new songs and add them through the PlayStation®Network. The game offers two all-new gameplay modes - Dance Off and Club Mode. The Dance Off Mode is similar to a dance battle between players where they take turns to play. The player who was able to step and dance more accurately will gain more points and will be the winner. The Club Mode is geared more toward hardcore DanceDanceRevolution fans where the player can play songs consecutively. The difficulty level varies depending on how well the player is dancing and several different gimmicks appear as wel. Players can dance from 4 to 20 songs consecutively in this mode. If the player changes the options to non-stop, they can keep dancing until their gauge is empty! The game also features a high-difficulty level - the Challenge Level - for the experienced player where there are not only just up, down, right and left arrows but with 4 diagonal arrows as well making it the ultimate challenge!

Best-Selling Rhythm Based Game Features the PlayStation Move, Challenging New Modes, All-New Tracks, Augmented Reality, and More!

keep your eyes on this post or first page because I will be editing the post when new news becomes available, rather than keep creating new post

http://www.facebook.com/dancedancerevolution

http://konami.com/article/KONAMI_ANNOUNCES_DANCEDANCEREVOLUTION_WILL_BE_AVAILABLE_ON_THE/114

NEW TRAILER 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyUSu9rf5IY&playnext=1&videos=p7AmAKq9Yos

http://www.konami.com/ddr

http://konami.com/officialsites/ddr2010/

song list screen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=injZPtuW2WY

ever snow / TERRA

Let's Get Away/Naoki feat. Brenda Burch

Rhythms inside/DKC CREW

Top The Charts

Private Eve/ atomsoak ft. cerol

Love Shack / The B-52s

Hey Soul Sister / Train

Dreaming Can Make Your Wishes Come True / jun & NRG Factory feat. Anne Klien

I Got You / Leona Lewis

Battlefield / Jordin Sparks

Animal / Ke$ha

Celebrate by Kool & The Gang semi

My Life Would Suck Without You / Kelly Clarkson

BAD ROMANCE / LADY GAGA i

KONAMI announced today that DanceDanceRevolution will be hitting the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system for the very first time! The latest release for the best-selling franchise combines the physically engaging, innovative and easy-to-pick-up-and-play mechanics of all DanceDanceRevolution releases with all-new features that maximize the technological capabilities of the PS3 to its fullest. New additions include the PlayStation®Move motion-control compatibility, all-new game modes, increased difficulty level, improved graphics and recording features.

Rated: E10+ (Everyone 10+) for Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes

DANCE MODE HAS BEEN ADDED

CLUB MODE HAS BEEN ADDED

EXPERIENCE THE NEW CHAIN ARROW AND GROOVE TRIGGER

DANCE WITH UP TO 4 OF YOUR FRIENDS

SHARE YOUR GAMEPLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS ONLINE

DOWNLOAD SONGS THROUGH PSN

Game releases Oct 1st with pad( I think Gamestop site is wrong since game releases is mostly on a Tuesday)

Game releases Nov 2nd bundle(unknown yet but my guess it's with ps move and ddr game without the pad)

check out gamestop.com for more

Message 81 of 183 (507 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Aug 13, 2010

>>Game releases Oct 1st with pad( I think Gamestop site is wrong since game releases is mostly on a Tuesday)

>>Game releases Nov 2nd bundle(unknown yet but my guess it's with ps move and ddr game without the pad)

This makes no sense at all.  Like I said previously Oct 1st if the first day of Q4, so when Konami tells stores it will be out Q4 that's the date they put.  Nov 2nd is a Tuesday and sounds real.  Besides why would they have a bundle without a pad?  I am not so sure if they will bundle a sony product (the move) with theirs, there isn't a whole lot of precedent for that type of thing.

Some other notes

1) Only 30 songs, that seems a bit short.  I hope the downloadable songs are really cheap or free.

2) I have the pad linked below and it has a usb connection.  Any guess on whether it would work or not.  I love the thing and don't really care all that much about the 8 arrows.

http://www.amazon.com/Energy-Non-Slip-Dance-Not-Machine-Specific/dp/B000IBOGI8/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&s...

Message 82 of 183 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7474 posts

Aug 13, 2010
Message 83 of 183 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7474 posts

Aug 13, 2010

there's another artbox for Nov 2nd released but Oct 1st still remains the same

Message 84 of 183 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7474 posts

Re: PS3 DDR with Motion 2010

Aug 18, 2010

I just found out that DDR PS3 for EU will be out 5 months after US releases...

Message 85 of 183 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7474 posts

Aug 21, 2010

More songs confirmed from 2010 Gamescom In Germany

I think the song list will be the same -

http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/forums/DanceDanceRevolution_Trailer_German.mov

I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

My Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson

dreaming can make a wish come true - jun & NRG Factory feat. Anna

Hey, Soul Sister - Train

I Got You -  Leona Lewis

Celebration - Kool & The Gang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxCfyb2jF70&feature=player_embedded

more music

Message 86 of 183 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
41471 posts

Aug 24, 2010

Wouldn't be smart on Konami's part now since Dance Central is going to take center stage.

(((())))))))))))))))))==================================-----
*New Game* Infinite Undiscovery
*New DVD* Protest The Hero
*New CD* System Divide - The Conscious Sedation

LoTGD ~!~ RBN ~!~ got xheevos? ~!~ XNA Club ~!~ ** PS Past #1** ~!~ twitter
Message 88 of 183 (507 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Aug 25, 2010

dance central seems to be a game tailored to people who already know how to dance well or want to learn

ddr is more for a more casual experience, you don't have to know dance moves

...just move in a certain direction at a given time XD

i'm wishing upon a star *_*
Message 89 of 183 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
41471 posts

Aug 27, 2010

purin172003 wrote:

dance central seems to be a game tailored to people who already know how to dance well or want to learn

ddr is more for a more casual experience, you don't have to know dance moves

...just move in a certain direction at a given time XD

Dance Central is no different really..

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20013869-1.html

*New Game* Infinite Undiscovery
*New DVD* Protest The Hero
*New CD* System Divide - The Conscious Sedation

LoTGD ~!~ RBN ~!~ got xheevos? ~!~ XNA Club ~!~ ** PS Past #1** ~!~ twitter
Message 90 of 183 (507 Views)
0 Likes