Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 04 2013
By: The_Evil_Nick Uncharted Territory 1778 posts

Does anyone fight Manus?

7 replies 466 views Edited Jan 4, 2013

Ill admit I used the arrow cheese to solo his power down to about half. Then jumped in and summoned sif using my Great shield to block all his physical attacks and dodging his magic (its pretty easy to either run in or out). Honestly the giant with the stump in his back is harder to fight then Manus.

I would fight him and usually get to about 1/3 power left and he would somehow always one hit me or with phantoms I would use most of my estus healing them when they were dead I would have non left myself.

I didnt find him hard as I could block all his attacks easy but it was always one magic in the end that would one hit me (I never knew previously of the silver pendant)

anyway I have been dying to FIGHT him with people but whenever I put my sign down it sits and sits and no one picks up yet I see phantoms shooting him on the ledge so I know people are there.

Does anyone "fight" him or have we all relegated ourselves to just man eating him.

"His name was Robert Pulsan"

READ MA BLOG YO "http://tevilblog.blogspot.com/"

If i ask questions that means i already googled it and got no where.

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is slaying a ratholos over and over again and expecting different rewards".

Message 1 of 8 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Re: Does anyone fight Manus?

Jan 5, 2013

I tried to fight him dozens of times but he always owned me. I came very close to killing him 3 times tho. He's easily one of the hardest bosses in the game.

Message 2 of 8 (454 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1289 posts

Jan 5, 2013
lol I had him down my first try solo I didn't find him all that hard. I find in and out attacks patterns work really well for most of the bosses. Don't get greedy.

Message 3 of 8 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8923 posts

Jan 11, 2013
I fight him cuz I like summoning sif and getting that new cut scene when you battle him in the forest! It makes the fight more emotional
Message 4 of 8 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1778 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

new cut scene? I got the same old cut scene?

what is the new one

honestly i wish you didnt have to kill sif. i feel like Im killing every dog ive ever had... whack whack, Im sorry gypsy, whack whack, Im sorry bismark, whack, sorry jake, ..... sorry shadow "sniffle" (plus frowing up all we had is shepards and they kinf od have thgat wofl look.

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is slaying a ratholos over and over again and expecting different rewards".

Message 5 of 8 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8923 posts

Jan 15, 2013
If you free sif in the dlc then summon him during the manus fight, youll get a new intro in the forest if he survives the manus boss fight. It makes the fight even more depressing but its very good!
Message 6 of 8 (386 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5590 posts

Jan 16, 2013
I just fought Sif again last night and noticed that you only have to free him in Chasm to get his alternate cutscene. Summoning him is completely optional. I agree that it makes the fight with him so much more meaningful!
Message 7 of 8 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1778 posts

Jan 17, 2013

I did free him and even summoned him in teh fight beating manus with him alive. Im **bleep** I didnt get the cutscene. I mean I youtubed it but somehow that felt cheap

Message 8 of 8 (369 Views)
0 Likes