Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
MVP Support
18720 posts

Re: Which is harder Dark Souls or Demon's Souls?

Feb 22, 2013

The_Evil_Nick wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

Missfortune wrote:

The_Evil_Nick wrote:

neither was very difficult but demons was a much more fun game.

the pvp was better

the world setup was much faster and direct

the coop was MUCH better

they didnt need to release a patch every 6 months for something
 they screwed up

etc etc

but to answer your question neither was a very difficult game and I just dont know why aside 4 kings people think these games are hard.

Because people are used  to auto save every 5 steps and are supplied with nearly infinate health/ammo. Thats why its considered a hard game.

Do you even know what you are talking about? Let me see platinum proof

sorry plat trophies dont mean you are good and a game is easy or hard it just means you have a lot of F'ing time on your hands.

I have no interest in those "trophies" nor any game trophies because i think they are just F'in dumb, and I have better things to do like go outside.

The games are not hard. The only thing that makes them difficult at all is greifer invaders. The games themselves are pretty eay actually.

What, do you need time? Two sets of 90 seconds for one, up to the first 60 minutes for new costumers. I accept souls & loved ones.

I achieved Pt on both Souls games and I still have plenty of time to work, enjoy the gorgeous FL outdoors and deal with its people :smileyvery-happy:

I do agree with you, The_Evil_Nick; obtaining the plat doesn't say/show how hard/difficult the game was for the player. Now, if I must state the obvious, my post wasn't directed to you. On that note, sad to you see you get all rattled up by simple words.

Furthermore, when it comes to the Souls series, trophies do hold their weight. We are not talking about Hanna Banana here.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 11 of 14 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1778 posts

Feb 22, 2013

my "quote" was in your reply so I fid it was to both me and the other guy but it sounded as if you were taking offense to me saying the games aren't hard.

My bad if that was not the case, my apologies.

Just so you know I was not rattled up at all thats just how I always sound.

"His name was Robert Pulsan"

READ MA BLOG YO "http://tevilblog.blogspot.com/"

If i ask questions that means i already googled it and got no where.

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is slaying a ratholos over and over again and expecting different rewards".

Message 12 of 14 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4239 posts

Feb 24, 2013
Demon's Souls was definitely the harder and better of the 2 games. There's no consequences to dying in DaS except for loosing souls and humanity, whereas in DeS you'd loose half your health for being hollow and the world would switch toward black world tendacy, making enemies stronger.

Overall to me, while DaS is a good game, it lacks the epicness of Des, the boss fight are all pretty straightforward and are almost the same, simply run up to it and bash away. DeS required more strategy and there was a better diversity in bosses IMO. The maiden and the knight in the swamp had an awesome atmosphere to it, the dragon took forever before i figured out i needed to wait til he looks away, not to mention the monk the summons another player as a black phantom for the boss fight.

Also, to me, Das lacks lacks the Gothic aspect that made DeS awesome, but maybe im alone on that.
Message 13 of 14 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
901 posts

Mar 24, 2013

I think Dark Souls is harder only because I find it harder to level up than in Demon's Souls.

Message 14 of 14 (209 Views)
0 Likes