Jul 22 2013
By: KawaiiChiu Fender Bender 3280 posts

You're funniest moment

7 replies 335 views Edited Jul 22, 2013
I just summoned a phantom in Anor Londo. As the game was connecting us, i went to get the Demon Titanite in the chest around the corner at the elevator. Right as he was finished being summoned, I proceeded up the column to the window, jumped, and missed the whole balcony. XD
~Omnibenevolence~
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Re: You're funniest moment

Jul 23, 2013

I think dodge-rolling off of a cliff while trying to avoid a killing blow is kind of funny.  Sure, it does suck.  But, I still always find myself laughing (at least a little bit) every time.

"If I ever type a question, will you read it?"
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3280 posts

Jul 23, 2013
Lol! I've done something similar. I was using Ricards Rapier and facing a Darkwraith invaded in the forest. I was one strike from defeating him, though i had my back to the cliff. Well, when you use the forward r1 for a kick with that Rapier, you bounce back as strike simultaneously. So i won... as i was shooting down the cliff.
~Omnibenevolence~
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (316 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jul 29, 2013

Not exactly funny but it was funny to me i was using my level 105 warrior with a uchi and black iron set against a female possible warrior/knight using a uchi, and a ultra greatsword

I was invaded by him/her and she was only wearing black knight gauntlets,boots,leggings and she was also doing magic spells specifly a very good force spell

we were duking it out for about 5 good minutes she was half and i was a little above half and she used force and got a good hit taking me to about 30% health but she missed terribly allowing me to get two hits in and getting her very low health but she used the force spell and got one hit on me we were both a one hit kill moment so i ran at her stabbed her with my uchi while she did the exact same so it looked hilrous for both of our characters doing the exact same death animations it was pretty funny falling at the same time

but what made it hilarious for me was we both got eachothers souls and humanity so it was a win/win battle

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7484 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2013

One of the funniest moments was when I was PVP'in in Darkroot Forest and this ganker taunted me from a far as he was standing by the edge of a cliff. So I used Sunlight Spear and well you can prob guess what happned next. Another one would be not 2 but 3 gankers coming after me as I ran to the ladder area in Darkroot forest and 2 of them attacked me as I quickly pressed x on the ladder and  they all fell to their deaths lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (283 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Aug 18, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

One of the funniest moments was when I was PVP'in in Darkroot Forest and this ganker taunted me from a far as he was standing by the edge of a cliff. So I used Sunlight Spear and well you can prob guess what happned next. Another one would be not 2 but 3 gankers coming after me as I ran to the ladder area in Darkroot forest and 2 of them attacked me as I quickly pressed x on the ladder and  they all fell to their deaths lol.

Your post reminds of one of those WWE wrestling matches where a guy near the ropes pulls down the top rope and the other guy flies over. lol  I can't believe that was my 1st thought.  But, that's what popped in my head. lol

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

Aug 18, 2013

This happened to my brother and I thought it was clever:

While in Anor Londo he invaded someones game and was running up that area were the silver knights shoot the dragon slayer arrows and you are easily knocked off. Well someone dopped an item in the middle of that walkway. So my brother not wanting to miss any items went to pick it up and as he did the other player came fom behind the corner and shoot him with a dragon arrow and knocked him off. 

The funniest part was that the item was only dung.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (262 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Aug 20, 2013

shadowstalker100 wrote:

This happened to my brother and I thought it was clever:

While in Anor Londo he invaded someones game and was running up that area were the silver knights shoot the dragon slayer arrows and you are easily knocked off. Well someone dopped an item in the middle of that walkway. So my brother not wanting to miss any items went to pick it up and as he did the other player came fom behind the corner and shoot him with a dragon arrow and knocked him off. 

The funniest part was that the item was only dung.

lol  Lured by 'poo'.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (250 Views)
0 Likes