Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 04 2013
By: PingCF First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

PSN pre order question

8 replies 2916 views Edited Feb 4, 2013

I've pre ordered DS3 from the PSN network, but it's not not showing up in my downloads or my dashboard. (I'm assuming it's because it's not released yet). I just want to make sure that this is normal.  Also does anyone know if this will auto download when it's released, and If it is, how do I make sure that the auto download feature is on?

This is my first experience pre-ordering from the PSN.  I normally a Steam guy, so this is a new territory for me dealing with the psn and pre-orders.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 9 (2,916 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11124 posts

Re: PSN pre order question

Feb 4, 2013

Dead Space 3 will be available for download when the PlayStation Store updates tomorrow. The game won't automatically download. You'll have to head into the store itself to find the downloadable page. However, a link to the product will be sent to you via your message inbox on the PlayStation 3 from Sony once the product is ready to download. Clicking on the link from within the message will lead you to the product page of the store, in case you don't want to open up the store manually. The store updates start refreshing sometime between 1 PM PST/3 PM EST and I believe 9 PM PST/12 AM EST. If you head to the store any time in there on Tuesday (the day on which the store updates) then you should find the game available for download at no extra cost.

Message 2 of 9 (2,913 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Feb 4, 2013
OK thanks for the help and information about what to expect!
Message 3 of 9 (2,911 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5708 posts

Feb 5, 2013
FYI when you pre-order the game the store says will be available 12:01 am PST

>.> I hope I don't have to wait until Wednesday to play it.
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Message 4 of 9 (2,890 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Feb 5, 2013

I pre-orderd it, and it said (along with interviews) saying at 12:01 it would be available for download. Well, its 1am and everytime I go check the page it says purchesed but when I click to download it nothing but the THEME keeps downloading. Did I just get a fast one pulled on me?

Message 5 of 9 (2,881 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Feb 5, 2013
The only reason i bought the game digital from the playstation store was because i was gonna be able to play it at midnight but thats a lie and i want a refund because if the game is not gonna be realease at midnight i could it got it blockbuster tomorrow and i think that if you tell a person that the game was gonna be release at a midnight playstation should keep there word and do as they say because we are not dealing with little kids we are dealing with a huge company
Message 6 of 9 (2,866 Views)
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

I agree 100%, I could of ran up to Walmart and picked it up cause they always put their new titles up at midnight. (AND) I always missed any preorder DLC. since the store won't update between 1-5pm. and gamestop opens at 10am, along with BestBuy, and other stores that had decent preorders.

Message 7 of 9 (2,861 Views)
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Feb 5, 2013

It's finally up. I'm downloading it right now. 11GB to download.

Message 8 of 9 (2,828 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Thank you. I went and checked and now its finally downloading! now I need to find a co-op buddy who has a mic.
Message 9 of 9 (2,817 Views)
0 Likes