photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (342 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Dead Space 3 PSN Digital Buy

Feb 14, 2013

I pre ordered Dead Space 3. Downloaded it the day it was released. Started playing it. Love it so far.....

I noticed every time there is another person in the room in the game and talking the dialogue goes very very quiet. Almost a mumble. Thought it was a corrupt download so I deleted it and started again. No same thing. Any time there are more than one person in a room in the game the dialogue goes really quiet. Even when characters are communicating between the rig. Or sometimes bullets firiing will only make a faint sound. I know it is not my TV or my sound system because it works on everything else. Even other full PS3 games downloaded from the PSN store ie: Assassins Creed 3 and Hitman : Absolution. It sucks because I am still playing the game and am over half way through but I am obviously piecing the story together by guessing and graphically what is going on.

Anyone having an issue like this? Or has heard of it? Sony? Can I get a fix or a refund? Anything?

Thanks,

Matt

This was the original post. Thanks anyone who may have some information.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (338 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5356 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Unfortunately I have not run into the problem (I have the psn version as well an play co-op often) so I cannot help you in that regard. Hopefully someone else may have had the problem and have a fix for it.
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 21, 2013
Sorry I have a question: I'm an EU user and I can't find Dead Space 3 in the store (from my ps3) anymore, so I want to buy it using the store via pc.
Will it work?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (238 Views)
0 Likes