Nov 05 2009
By: samiman20 First Son 2 posts

North Regalia?????

3 replies 10 views Edited Nov 5, 2009
ok so when i had soulbrandt, with PW CT..i had like 480 physical attack...now that i upgraded to NR though, i'm stuck with 320 something.....thats kind of unfair....and why are ppl saying NG is the most powerful weapon when it clearly isn't???
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Re: North Regalia?????

Nov 5, 2009
Check it's stats and make sure its 135 with a +135 for physical and magic. If it isnt +135, you screwed up your character tendency somehow and that is why.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (9 Views)
Wastelander
689 posts

Nov 5, 2009

NR isn't the most powerful weapon in the game, I don't know where you heard that.  It is an awesome weapon at low level, but you need to have your character tendancy all the way white, or all the way black.  At higher levels, faster stone made weapons tend to be better, since they gain more from stats, while NR gains 0.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Nov 5, 2009

RanWitScissorz wrote:

NR isn't the most powerful weapon in the game, I don't know where you heard that.  It is an awesome weapon at low level, but you need to have your character tendancy all the way white, or all the way black.  At higher levels, faster stone made weapons tend to be better, since they gain more from stats, while NR gains 0.

True but it's uncontestable that it is a better weapon than Soulbrandt. 120x2 + 130x2 < 135x4. There are definitely better weapons though, depending on your stat build.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (9 Views)
0 Likes