Jul 12 2012
By: Nuget21 First Son 3 posts

Anyone else feel like this?

3 replies 599 views Edited Jul 12, 2012

a week before Deus came out free to download on ps+ i was thinking of buying it off the store so imagine my suprise the following

week when it was there before me FREE

to be honest im so glad i didnt buy it, its a decent game to play when your bored but the standard of games today is so high i find it

lacking in prowess

at the end of the day i expected more i was a bit disapointed but i still played the game up to about the second AUG boss, afterward i saw the price for dlc and just thourght enough is enough i doubt il be playing it again anytime soon

Anyone else feel like this? i dont know weather its because i got it for free or what but it just felt cheep, the origionals are still th better games

Message 1 of 4 (599 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11363 posts

Re: Anyone else feel like this?

Jul 12, 2012

PlayStation Plus users in North America haven't gotten the game for free... yet, anyway. I did pick up the game at full price last Summer, seeing as how this latest entry in the franchise had me excited as a schoolgirl at a Justin Bieber performance. Well, maybe not that much... but yeah, I had some high hopes for what it looked like what was going into the story and gameplay.

The end product I wouldn't say is a top favorite, though it isn't bad. I did play all the way through the game, every last boss. If you don't care much for DLC you don't have to buy it unless you really want to extend the game. I've put money down on DLC a couple of times in the past well after initially completing a game. Because I wanted more PixelJunk Monsters and more Costume Quest, the drive to get them was there and so was the money spent. When it comes to Deus Ex though, it's not the kind of game I was greatly elated playing through... so having to wait and pay for a DLC companion was not in the cards. That's how Plus does business sometimes though. Obviously when a product is free, then the store will hit you with a bonus value on supported DLC, often on the cheap. If you can hold off on buying everything you see, then it's easier to hang onto that money for a while longer.

Message 2 of 4 (598 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Yeah the orginial Deus Ex was better and I wish it would to console I would so play that game again

Message 3 of 4 (332 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I personally think this game was crap. A generic grind game with no real destination. The illuminati Christ sake. The controls sucked for ps3.Actually by far the worst button config I have ever had to deal with. And the augments.Seriously what's with needing so many? Someone who produced the game had way to many idea. For your cliche grind game they just tried to throw in to much. I mean you have a shooter that's pretty easy until the boss fights, which in no way are anywhere near being contrast to the rest of the game. I downloaded it free and am still disappointed over it. It truly is a shame though because if they would have taken a different road this game could have been a 10 outta 10. Deus ex human revolution..your game sucks..and I probably wont check out any of the other titles due to the amazingly bad taste I got after this one

Message 4 of 4 (135 Views)
0 Likes