Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 23 2013
By: Cylentstorm First Son 6 posts

Deus Ex: Human Revolution---PSN version corrupted?

4 replies 625 views Edited Feb 23, 2013

I bought the digital version of the core game on PSN. It downloaded on a "slim" PS3 with no hitches and installed correctly. After my initial play session, it showed up as "corrupted data." The game wouldn't start even after a reboot and continued to show up as being corrupt. So I tried it on one of the newest models of PS3 (the top-loading version) that is less than 2 weeks old. This time, the installer somehow went corrupt as it was downloading overnight. I then tried downloading the installer yet again on the first PS3. It also reported as being corrupt.

My next step will be restoring the file system on the slim, but I doubt that the new console would need it. This is the only title that I have had this particular problem with. Is anyone else having the same issue?

I'll try repairing the file system, download the game yet again, then post my results.

Message 1 of 5 (625 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution---PSN version corrupted?

Feb 23, 2013

This is odd I have boughten the Dues Ex: Human Revolution the eddition with every dlc and only stumble to a odd bug that wouldn't let me pass beyond a certian objective, but it was nothing. On your case that is very odd . the part of re-downloading it again only happened to me with Saints Row 2 it got buggy and had to do it again. Don't worry it seems very annoying that this is happening but the game is worth the wait. uber_haxor_xxscootaloooxx_pwns_noobs__winner__by_lightningtumble-d5dyj16.png

Message 2 of 5 (620 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 5, 2013

I know something is wrong with the PSN, Dues Ex: HR, I have downloaded and istalled the game 3 times now, I can get the game to load to the start, but I as soon as I press start as the game commands, it freeze locks my PS3 to the point, that I have incorrectly restart it!! I've tried this mutiple times, currently I haven't found a solution!! Other people are experiencing the  same probles

Message 3 of 5 (336 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 5, 2013

at the start screen.when i press start it freeze..

Message 4 of 5 (334 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 31, 2013

same as the 2 other guys above me, cant start the game cuz it keeps freezing at the strat screen. I have alreadt redownloaded it and it still does the same thing, so that did no good

Message 5 of 5 (239 Views)
0 Likes