Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 23 2013
By: Cylentstorm First Son 6 posts

Deus Ex: Human Revolution---PSN version corrupted?

4 replies 617 views Edited Feb 23, 2013

I bought the digital version of the core game on PSN. It downloaded on a "slim" PS3 with no hitches and installed correctly. After my initial play session, it showed up as "corrupted data." The game wouldn't start even after a reboot and continued to show up as being corrupt. So I tried it on one of the newest models of PS3 (the top-loading version) that is less than 2 weeks old. This time, the installer somehow went corrupt as it was downloading overnight. I then tried downloading the installer yet again on the first PS3. It also reported as being corrupt.

My next step will be restoring the file system on the slim, but I doubt that the new console would need it. This is the only title that I have had this particular problem with. Is anyone else having the same issue?

I'll try repairing the file system, download the game yet again, then post my results.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (617 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution---PSN version corrupted?

Feb 23, 2013

This is odd I have boughten the Dues Ex: Human Revolution the eddition with every dlc and only stumble to a odd bug that wouldn't let me pass beyond a certian objective, but it was nothing. On your case that is very odd . the part of re-downloading it again only happened to me with Saints Row 2 it got buggy and had to do it again. Don't worry it seems very annoying that this is happening but the game is worth the wait. uber_haxor_xxscootaloooxx_pwns_noobs__winner__by_lightningtumble-d5dyj16.png

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (612 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 5, 2013

I know something is wrong with the PSN, Dues Ex: HR, I have downloaded and istalled the game 3 times now, I can get the game to load to the start, but I as soon as I press start as the game commands, it freeze locks my PS3 to the point, that I have incorrectly restart it!! I've tried this mutiple times, currently I haven't found a solution!! Other people are experiencing the  same probles

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (328 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 5, 2013

at the start screen.when i press start it freeze..

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 31, 2013

same as the 2 other guys above me, cant start the game cuz it keeps freezing at the strat screen. I have alreadt redownloaded it and it still does the same thing, so that did no good

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (231 Views)
0 Likes