Jun 24 2013
By: mochuuu PlayStation Community Manager 1462 posts
  • Find more conversations like this:
  • Divekick

Divekick Weekly Live Streams (Every Monday Evening)

[ Edited ]
4 replies 2868 views Edited Jul 30, 2013

Hey everyone, 

The folks over on team Divekick are hosting weekly livestreams every Monday, starting at 7pm PDT. Tune in! (Note that before the event starts, the player below will be playing earlier showcases from the Divekick team. 

7/29 Divekick #eSports Hour Lineup

The Divekick #eSports Hour returns, live tonight, 7/29 at 7pm PST / 9pm CST, with some very special guests. Set your calendars and tune in at 7pm PST tonight! 

Both Mean Saltine (EVO 2013 Divekick Champion) and Kerahime (EVO 2013 Divekick Runner-up) will be in the studio playing and talking strategy, tiers, and going full on into game theory. You will not want to miss this headstart look into what makes a top Divekick player so that you can stomp your enemies in online ranked play when the game launches on August 20th.

Watch below, and post your questions as the Divekick team will be here in the PlayStation Community answering any questions they can. 

Watch live video from irongalaxy on TwitchTV

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (2,868 Views)
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Re: Divekick Weekly Live Streams (Every Monday Evening)

Jul 4, 2013
Wow after coming here from the starhawk section this game has huge developer support.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (1,613 Views)
0 Likes
Divekick Developer
16 posts

Jul 29, 2013

The Divekick #eSports Hour returns, live tonight at 9pm CST, with some very special guests.

Both Mean Saltine (EVO 2013 Divekick Champion) and Kerahime (EVO 2013 Divekick Runner-up) will be in the studio playing and talking strategy, tiers, and going full on into game theory.   You will not want to miss this headstart look into what makes a top Divekick player so that you can stomp your enemies in online ranked play when the game launches on August 20th.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (1,543 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1627 posts

Dec 17, 2013

highlydangerous9 wrote:
Wow after coming here from the starhawk section this game has huge developer support.

yeah! the fact they got this twitch thing going is pretty neat! i wish i had this game so i can be a part of this community

"I am a toaster among literature."

gamefreak2.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Dec 21, 2013
It's a good game just seems to have a very dead community now.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (169 Views)
0 Likes