Mar 08 2011
By: mixedkidbx Treasure Hunter 8323 posts

Dragon Age Legends on Facebook (unlock item for DA2)

12 replies 484 views Edited Mar 8, 2011

DA Legends has finally gone live.  If you have a Facebook account you can go to the link below and play DA Legends to unlock items for DA2.  Make sure you link your DA Legends with your PSN name so that when you unlock rewards from playing DA Legends they will appear in DA2 when you load the game.  You might have to download the items thru the game, just like in DAO when you won items from Journeys.

http://apps.facebook.com/dragonagelegends

There are 5 different items that can be unlocked for use in DA2.  I wont be able to get the game till sometime in the morning cuz sadly my gamestop didnt take part in the midnight release of DA2.

You can add friends on Facebook to help you in the game.  When you add a friend to Facebook, those that are also playing DA Legends their charcter will appear in the character list that you can select to help you in your battles.

If you are looking for people that are playing DA Legends you can go to the link below and post a message and you will get people that will add you as a friend for the game.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/dragon-age-legends/show-me-the-unlocks/187279087974115

Hope you all enjoy DA Legends

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8323 posts

Re: Dragon Age Legends on Facebook (unlock item for DA2)

Mar 8, 2011

Hey all dont forget to register your game on the Bioware Social network site to also unlock a special ingame item.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Poster of the Week
5353 posts

Mar 8, 2011

It doesn't work for me, I also registered my game, but I get an error message when trying to sign in the message states

An error has occurred when attempting to grant your entitlement. Please check the Dragon Age Legends Beta Forum on social.bioware.com for more information.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2530 posts

Mar 8, 2011

i think their servers are overwhelmed. I seem to remember this sort of trouble with the first DO

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8323 posts

Mar 9, 2011

chaos_789 wrote:

It doesn't work for me, I also registered my game, but I get an error message when trying to sign in the message states

An error has occurred when attempting to grant your entitlement. Please check the Dragon Age Legends Beta Forum on social.bioware.com for more information.

works fine for me.  i have all my unlocks for the game

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8323 posts

Mar 10, 2011

hmm guess not many people were interested .....

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Poster of the Week
5353 posts

Mar 10, 2011

It is still in the beta by the way, I also contacted EA about not getting to play it, and they told me even though the paper that came with DA 2 said you can play now, you still need to get invited in order to play Dragon Age Legends, so they said I will have to wait until the game officially comes out, since they said it is still in beta.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8323 posts

Mar 11, 2011

chaos_789 wrote:

It is still in the beta by the way, I also contacted EA about not getting to play it, and they told me even though the paper that came with DA 2 said you can play now, you still need to get invited in order to play Dragon Age Legends, so they said I will have to wait until the game officially comes out, since they said it is still in beta.

as far as i know it went out of beta the same day the game came out.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Poster of the Week
5353 posts

Mar 11, 2011

I don't know, when you sign in to Dragon Age Legends you have to accept the beta agreement, plus they still have the beta sign in. However I was able to start the game now. (must of been because before I didn't start DA 2 only registered it.) and I won my first item for DA 2. Also when your playing legends at the top of the screen it says Dragon Age Legends Beta.  I just got an e-mail from DA legends, and it says we get to play it early but it has not opened to the public only, only the people who bought DA 2 can play the game before everyone else.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2440 posts

Mar 24, 2011

I've been playing it for a week and hadn't bought DAII until yesterday.

it lets everyone play it now. 5 unlockable items for DAII in game plus remember to "Like" DAII on Facebook

to get THREE extra items (a tome that gives you gold, one that gives exp and a third. no clue what it does.)

Photobucket

Games I am Currently Playing: Mass Effect 3, Dungeon Siege III, Sacred 2 Battlefield 3,
PREORDERS: DEFIANCE (ultimate Gamestop Ed.), Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen. PSN: SSlarg add me!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (484 Views)
0 Likes