Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8433 posts

Re: Dragon Age: Origins....Anyone?

Nov 14, 2009
i had reserved this game like 2 months before it's release.  i got it when it came out and i cant stop playing it.  plus the fact that they are going to have 2 years worth of DLC for this is even better
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 38 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8433 posts

Nov 14, 2009

piggie_pie wrote:

I didn't know where to post this but...

Did anyone else do the quest to become a grey warden and only get the viles of blood?

My friend has the 360 version and he was able to return with the tree viles of blood and he kept choosing "I have the blood but not the scrolls"... every time he did it he would rack up XP... So... when I was on level 4 he was maxed out level 25...

I tried it on my PS3 with no luck (not that Im angry or anything because the game is GREAT)

Let me know what you think...

that would be called glitching.  AND again i ask why do people even buy games if they are just going to glitch thru it.  I mean what is the point of even playing the game where right in the beginning you are max level.  seriosly, what is with people today

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 38 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2551 posts

Nov 14, 2009
                       Yep,..got no clue why a gamer does that,...because thats not gaming.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 38 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 14, 2009
It's an awesome game! Got it a few days after it came out, one of the best buys for Ps3 yet.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 38 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
760 posts

Nov 17, 2009

mixedkidbx wrote:

piggie_pie wrote:

Did anyone else do the quest to become a grey warden and only get the viles of blood?

My friend has the 360 version and he was able to return with the tree viles of blood and he kept choosing "I have the blood but not the scrolls"... every time he did it he would rack up XP... So... when I was on level 4 he was maxed out level 25...

I tried it on my PS3 with no luck (not that Im angry or anything because the game is GREAT)

that would be called glitching.  AND again i ask why do people even buy games if they are just going to glitch thru it.  I mean what is the point of even playing the game where right in the beginning you are max level.  seriosly, what is with people today

I just wanted to know if anyone else had done this... Im enjoying every second of it...

But I do think those type of glitches are fun to mess around with at times... BUT, not as the sole purpose of playing!

The game is mostly tactics (and story) anyway so power leveling really wouldn't do much good as you can probably beat the game at around level 20 or so... my original post was just me being inquisitive.

Message Edited by piggie_pie on 11-17-2009 03:53 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 38 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Nov 18, 2009
EA are just the publishers for this game. Bioware are the game developers.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 38 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Nov 21, 2009

Out of 4 pages of replies only 1 bad comment, I dont like COD, which alot of you will find funny cos COD is awesome but its just not for me, even tho COD6 is amazing i was watching my m8 play it and i am impressed.

Think i'll get Dragon Age: Origins

Maybe Infamous at some point to, just bought Red Alert 3, going to hammer that next week.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 38 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
704 posts

Nov 21, 2009

mixedkidbx wrote:

piggie_pie wrote:

Well the monsters lvl up with you, so it isnt like you are going to blow through the monsters until they catch up haha. i did it on my elven rouge (just a few lvls) and ended up slightly regretting it because the comp auto lvls up your companions potentially giving them bad skills. 

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Fencejumpr
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 38 (27 Views)
0 Likes