First Son
4 posts

Re: All Skyrim DLC (Yes, ALL) Will Come to the PS3 in February, 50% Discount Offered for First Week

Feb 1, 2013

What's really bizarre is even though it passed cert, they are still pushing it to two weeks out as opposed to next week.   It makes no sense, that if it is ready, why delay it further?   You can only assume that this won't be the end of the Skyrim dlc debacle.   That M$ will still get first dibs on the dlc dispite the "deal" being over.

Message 21 of 58 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Re: All Skyrim DLC (Yes, ALL) Will Come to the PS3 in February, 50% Discount Offered for First Week

Feb 1, 2013

The DLC  debacle is far from over. Those of us who have been around this block with Bethesda know what is coming. The DLC WILL break the game completely, but now Bethesda will have no responsibility to fix the problems. They'll put up their gigantic wall of silence and do nothing when the tsunami sized complaints come rolling in. Anyone who buys this DLC is a complete fool no offense.

Message 22 of 58 (411 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50532 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Message 23 of 58 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Feb 2, 2013

RichieAppel wrote:

The DLC  debacle is far from over. Those of us who have been around this block with Bethesda know what is coming. The DLC WILL break the game completely, but now Bethesda will have no responsibility to fix the problems. They'll put up their gigantic wall of silence and do nothing when the tsunami sized complaints come rolling in. Anyone who buys this DLC is a complete fool no offense.

I can understand your lingering suspicions as honestly I'm curious as to why they are releasing them  in reverse on different weeks, but I am quite confident that it won't break the game (Dragonborn at least) plus considering you can snag them all for the price of Dragonborn by itself on 360 ($20) it's hard to pass up. Bethesda knows they are on thin ice with their customers in general so I am 90% sure this once they did decent QA. All I'm saying is have a little faith. I was there for Morrowind, Oblivion and Fallout 3's bugs I know how annoying it is. I believe they are trying especially since the DLC is coming at all as it didn't have to and a lot of other devs probably would have given up once work on fixing it started approaching a year.

Message 24 of 58 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

Feb 2, 2013

RichieAppel wrote:

I have my popcorn ready, for the entertainment that will surely ensue once the DLC's are released. History is about to repeat itself for the third time, and I'm going to continue wondering why anyone would support this dev studio.

Can someone please mute this Tard?

Message 25 of 58 (387 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

Feb 2, 2013

skyrimdragonbornscreenshot1.jpg

All Skyrim DLC Dated in North America, Dragonborn is First on February 12th

Just days after passing certification in North America, Bethesda has announced the release dates for all of the Skyrim DLC.

Dragonborn will kick things off on February 12th, with Hearthfire showing up a week later on February 19th, and Dawnguard bringing up the rear on February 26th. Though the release for patch 1.08 of Skyrim wasn’t announced, you can expect it either on or just before February 12th.

With Bethesda offering 50% off each piece of content for their first week on the PSN, expect to spend $10 on Dragonborn from February 12th – 19th, Hearthfire for $2.50 between February 19th – 26th, and $10 again for Dawnguard February 26th – March 5th.

Nothing was revealed for Europe yet, though those dates should be coming along soon as they are close to passing certification.

Note: Article From Playstation Lifestyle

Message 26 of 58 (386 Views)
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Dang still no date for Europe that sucks.

Message 27 of 58 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Feb 2, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

RichieAppel wrote:

I have my popcorn ready, for the entertainment that will surely ensue once the DLC's are released. History is about to repeat itself for the third time, and I'm going to continue wondering why anyone would support this dev studio.

You'll wish you listened to me when your game breaks, because it will.

Message 28 of 58 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Feb 3, 2013

RichieAppel wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

RichieAppel wrote:

C'mon man stop being so negative.

Message 29 of 58 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

Feb 3, 2013

RichieAppel wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

RichieAppel wrote:

Wishin u would go find  another thread to troll.

Message 30 of 58 (366 Views)
0 Likes