Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
7490 posts

Re: Anyone replaying Skyrim because of new DLC?

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I'm re-buying and replaying :smileywink:

Same here. I sold it months ago after I Plated it and saw they were dragging their assess releasing the DLC on the PS3. Now that they are finally coming in the coming weeks and at a discount no less I have a sudden erge to play Skyrim again.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 22 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4850 posts

Feb 3, 2013
Due to skyrim being one of my all time favorite games i am all about it and willing to give the dlc a go. Money is already on my account and i have several different characters just waiting for them to drop. If it does happen to break the game (which i never had any problems at all out of) It will be the last time i buy anything from them, i hate saying that but it is what it is. As of right now, after a year of waiting, i still have a little faith left so BRING IT!

FAAS RU MAAR!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 22 (297 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2013

RichieAppel wrote:

It's practically guaranteed to break your game, just like Fallout 3 and New Vegas. The vanilla Skyrim game is so broken that duct taping DLC on top of it will surely turm your game into 1 frame every 20 minutes.

This is what is going to happen to your game:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e3gWvxHWFuI

I never had such problems with the fallout bugs. Sure for both my xbox and ps had bugs on the first day or so but once the developers released a patch,the game turn out smooth with only minor lag here and there. 

As for skyrim I havn't ran into glitches/bugs ever since the released an update a few months ago. 

Skyrim works fine for me...but of course I'm just going to wait for the reviews.

Even though I think they didn't release the dlc cause Microsoft were paying them to do so:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 22 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2336 posts

Feb 11, 2013

i must be a very lucky one because i never had one problem with either of my fallout games, fallout even had all the DLC on disk (GOTY edititon), and skyrim runs great.  i will buy the DLCs,  maybe not dawnguard though, because if thats more vampire stuff i dont want that. i mistakenly became a vampire in the main game and ohhhh boy  that was not fun. 

some_text
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 22 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Well, I've been playing the DLC for a few days now and my game hasn't been broken yet.  All is well here.

"If I ever type a question, will you read it?"
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 22 (211 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 16, 2013

completely off topic but does anyone have any skyrim hacks they could share i heard about them and i thought they would be awesometo try

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2336 posts

Feb 16, 2013

prototypetitan wrote:

completely off topic but does anyone have any skyrim hacks they could share i heard about them and i thought they would be awesometo try

only on PC, and they arent hacks, they are called mods

some_text
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 22 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Feb 16, 2013

If only we had mods on the console versions.:smileywink: I'm holding off until Dawnguard before I start Dragonborn...I need dragonbone weapons...I hope those random vampire attacks don't screw me over,and kill the people in the towns. Anyone knows how to prevent them? Cause NPCs don't come back like the nameless guards...and I don't want to lose important ones like merchants.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 22 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2336 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Apollyon17 wrote:

If only we had mods on the console versions.:smileywink: I'm holding off until Dawnguard before I start Dragonborn...I need dragonbone weapons...I hope those random vampire attacks don't screw me over,and kill the people in the towns. Anyone knows how to prevent them? Cause NPCs don't come back like the nameless guards...and I don't want to lose important ones like merchants.

well i would get dawnguard anyways the first week, because its only half off for the first week its out.  as far as vampirism, i didnt have a problem with them attakcing towns, just me when i became one accidently. that sucked.  didnt know i was becoming one and turned full vampire.

some_text
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 22 (187 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47311 posts

Feb 18, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I'm re-buying and replaying :smileywink:

Same here. I sold it months ago after I Plated it and saw they were dragging their assess releasing the DLC on the PS3. Now that they are finally coming in the coming weeks and at a discount no less I have a sudden erge to play Skyrim again.

yeah i haven't re-bought it yet......not really motivated to either.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 22 (172 Views)
0 Likes