Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
49161 posts

Re: Can't recharge stuff on Skyrim

Apr 15, 2013

taker-77 wrote:
I don't know why it doesn't work, but for the PC you can use the console to recharge your weapons. Open the command console and type "leftitemcharge #" for an item in your left hand and "rightitemcharge #" for your right hand. After the "#" add the number of charges your want.

Sorry it's not a fix, more of a workaround, but it's the best I can do.

It works though!   Good advice

Message 11 of 13 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Apr 15, 2013
I had this problem too! I never changed my control settings, but no matter how many times I pushed R2 it never recharged. I tried other buttons and the one that allowed me to recharge my weapon was L2. I recharged it, saved my game, exited the game and turned off the system, turned it back on, and got back on my game save and it switched it to R2 to recharge. O_O
Message 12 of 13 (602 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Oh my mate everything u have said is exactly what i did and still nothing till i got success the other nite,instead of pressing r2 to charge i pressed r2 and l2 at same time and bingo drop down menu appeared no probs was able to use my hundreds of soul gems eventually,what im saying is try the l2 r2 scenario hopefully that works for u if not play about with the buttons and hopefully u can get abit of luck,hope this helps cause ive been in the same boat and i literally done a song and dance when i figured it out
Message 13 of 13 (458 Views)
0 Likes