Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Mar 18 2013
By: WutTigersDreamOf First Son 3 posts
Offline

DLC price drop?

[ Edited ]
5 replies 394 views Edited Mar 18, 2013

I know that there was just a sale on the DLC though I missed the sale, unfortunately I stopped following Skyrim DLC after a year with no PS3 release. I don't really want to pay 45 bucks for DLCs when I just missed it. Does anyone know if they will have a price drop

Message 1 of 6 (394 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
16564 posts
 

Re: DLC price drop?

Mar 18, 2013

 


WutTigersDreamOf wrote:

I know that there was just a sale on the DLC though I missed the sale, unfortunately I stopped following Skyrim DLC after a year with no PS3 release. I don't really want to pay 45 bucks for DLCs when I just missed it. Does anyone know if they will have a price drop



I doubt it. The closest thing may be the game of the year edition that someone found on another countries version of amazon...somehow... which means we wont see that in America for a while. 

 

 

Message 2 of 6 (375 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/30/2011
Offline
1898 posts
 

Re: DLC price drop?

Mar 20, 2013
they announced a GOTY or collectors edition, but sadly, it contains no DLC content on any console
Message 3 of 6 (362 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
16564 posts
 

Re: DLC price drop?

Mar 21, 2013

Occhi07 wrote:
they announced a GOTY or collectors edition, but sadly, it contains no DLC content on any console

Then, whats the point? I've never encountered a GOTY or collectors editon that didnt have extra stuff in it. Can I get a reference on that?

Message 4 of 6 (360 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/30/2011
Offline
1898 posts
 

Re: DLC price drop?

Mar 23, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Occhi07 wrote:
they announced a GOTY or collectors edition, but sadly, it contains no DLC content on any console

Then, whats the point? I've never encountered a GOTY or collectors editon that didnt have extra stuff in it. Can I get a reference on that?


idk. it comes with a shirt, and a map (which regular versions come with)  i guess cause they can.   Link

Message 5 of 6 (347 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
16564 posts
 

Re: DLC price drop?

Mar 23, 2013

Thats the collectors editon, not the Game of the year edition...that was released on the initial release of the game.

Message 6 of 6 (338 Views)
Reply
0 Likes