Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 15 2013
By: Miky1574 Hekseville Citizen 330 posts

Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Draginborn DLC Talks

5 replies 265 views Edited Feb 15, 2013

Like many of you, I just found out about the Dragonborn DLC coming out. I think Dragonborn is the more popular of the 3. Although I actually find Hearthfire to be the one I will like the most.

I am in love with the ability to buy houses, and so the chance to buy land and build up my real estate is perfect to me. Maybe I can fly the dragon from house to house lol.

Oh and I cant wait to finally adopt my own kids with my wife lol.

Which DLC to you all like the most?

Message 1 of 6 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Re: Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Draginborn DLC Talks

Feb 15, 2013
I think I'll be enjoying all three. I' m just happy there is new content available. But hearthfire does sound fun though. I know I have some extra coin laying around to buy some property.
Message 2 of 6 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Feb 16, 2013
I actually traded in Skyrim months ago. I told myself I wouldn't go back to get it til the DLC was about to come out lol.

I got like 20,000 gold in that vault in Proudspire Manor. And I hear they already talking about the 4th expansion to come out. I want to actually be a Jarl. That would be a cool feature.
Message 3 of 6 (234 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1876 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Miky1574 wrote:
I actually traded in Skyrim months ago. I told myself I wouldn't go back to get it til the DLC was about to come out lol.

I got like 20,000 gold in that vault in Proudspire Manor. And I hear they already talking about the 4th expansion to come out. I want to actually be a Jarl. That would be a cool feature.

to build your own Hold from the ground up, design your own hold's logo, and be jarl and what not.  That would be Badass.  makes it the 10th Hold of Skyrim. thats an awesome idea

Message 4 of 6 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Feb 18, 2013

I'm looking forward to Hearthfire tomorrow.  I'm having a blast with Dragonborn.  Also, I started a new game, went only as far as "Bleak Falls Barrow" in the main quest line, and I was able to travel to Solstheim through the docks at Windhelm.  I never even triggered the start of the dragons spawning everywhere.  Just thought I'd type that in here for those who may not want to trigger the dragons yet.

"If I ever type a question, will you read it?"
Message 5 of 6 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Melegeant wrote:

I'm looking forward to Hearthfire tomorrow.  I'm having a blast with Dragonborn.  Also, I started a new game, went only as far as "Bleak Falls Barrow" in the main quest line, and I was able to travel to Solstheim through the docks at Windhelm.  I never even triggered the start of the dragons spawning everywhere.  Just thought I'd type that in here for those who may not want to trigger the dragons yet.

I didn't even finish the Dragonborn DLC yet, but I too like owning the houses. I already bought every house that I can buy, wish I could rent 8 of them out.

Message 6 of 6 (206 Views)
0 Likes