Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4914 posts

Re: Having Issues with Skyrim? Try taking these steps.

Dec 4, 2012
What side quest are you having problems with?
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 34 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2334 posts

Dec 14, 2012
I did the fix so I don't freeze when I go in the water and now it freezes when I try to open a chest lol. I gave the game away but I would rebuy it if they ever fix the game.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 34 (1,143 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 13, 2013

The problem im having is when i try and build a new house it takes away from my house i already built if anyone can help me id be grateful for it. i cant seem to get it to stop doing it. im using a ps3 and i dont know if some of the problems pertained to this being one of them but its starting to get a little annoying and i really love this game. so ill try and check back on here asap. but thank you for helping me if you decide to. im very appreciating if you do decide to help me figure this out.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 34 (827 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4914 posts

Mar 13, 2013
First and foremost, you should re-install the dlc, if you haven't already.

Also, could you be a bit more specific as to the problem? I'm trying to search for fixes, but I'm not really certain what you mean.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 34 (819 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Hi Everyone, 

I brought skryim on ps3 couple days ago having trouble with it already,

took 5 tries to update, about 4 times to load now it goes to the main menu but dont let me continue, ive not been able to actually play the game yet so i everytime i click new game and ok it just comes out as the logo and music thats it, 

need help to solve this problem because its rather fustrating for me atm

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 34 (751 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Apr 1, 2013
Wow this is crazy ive had the game since it came out and have had hardly any problems with it. i got a level 81 dark elf every now and again ill have to reset cause it gliches but thats rare and far between
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 34 (737 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4914 posts

Apr 6, 2013

conzta18 wrote:

Hi Everyone, 

I brought skryim on ps3 couple days ago having trouble with it already,

took 5 tries to update, about 4 times to load now it goes to the main menu but dont let me continue, ive not been able to actually play the game yet so i everytime i click new game and ok it just comes out as the logo and music thats it, 

need help to solve this problem because its rather fustrating for me atm

The best thing I can suggest is that you delete everything and start again. Perhaps something got screwed up during the installation phase.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 34 (718 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 19, 2013

I don't know if this thread is "dead" or not, but I'm having issues with my copy of Skyrim... I can't advance time or sleep anywhere, it just shows a message in the top left corner saying I can't wait/sleep in this location... I've gone through everything and deleted all my old save files aside from my one current one, but I don't know what else to do... any help?

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 34 (595 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4914 posts

May 19, 2013
I've read a few different "fixes" for this glitch, although no one seems to know exactly what causes it. No guarantees, but here's some stuff to try:

- Get arrested. Some folks claim that this can be caused by having a bounty on your head, whether you actually do or not.

- Transform into a Werewolf, or Vampire Lord if you have Dawnguard, then change back.

- Find a Word Wall. I have no clue why this would help, but someone claims it fixed the problem for them.

- Load an earlier save file. Doesn't sound like this one will work for you, but I figured I'd list it anyway.

If none of those work, please give me some more detailed information about your game (i.E. recently done quests, which guilds you belong to, how far you are into the main/civil war questlines, ect) and I'll looking again.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 34 (592 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 17, 2013
Mine won't even let me start a new game.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 34 (516 Views)
0 Likes