Jun 20 2009
By: Mikahl757 First Son 4 posts

I'm a Vampire trying to join Mage Guild in order to start cure for vampire quest

5 replies 81 views Edited Jun 20, 2009

Hello,

I ignored the signs of me turning into a vampire and passed the 3day mark right after reading the quick-cure at a priest if you speak with one prior to the third day.. long story short;

I'm a vampire but need to complete the "join mages guild" quest but can't since the "bravil" mage guild requires you to talk to the man in imperial city during the day? And I don't have any lockpicks to get into his house at night or the skill level.. what can I do? I don't like the vamp powers and need to start/finish the cure quest after joining the mages guild?

P.S.  this game's awesome and I plan to pick up fallout3 as soon as I discover everything in oblivion(maybe 1year?) 

Message 1 of 6 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1522 posts

Re: I'm a Vampire trying to join Mage Guild in order to start cure for vampire q

Jun 20, 2009

just look around in random crates and ull find a lockpick. you can find more and go to his house at night, or save right before u pick the lock. u know how to do the lockpick mingame right?

and you dont have to do all the mages guild reccomendations to complete vampire cure quest. just go into the arcane university, u just cant go past the gates

Photobucket
Message 2 of 6 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Re: I'm a Vampire trying to join Mage Guild in order to start cure for vampire q

Jun 24, 2009

***Spoiler***

You can actually access the cure quest by going in the lobby of the arcane university it's in the main tower you can get in that part without even being a member of the mage guild, talk to the head mage named Raminus he'll tell you what to do next as for walking around in daytime feed on beggers while they are asleep you'll be able to walk in daylight for about 48 hrs (game time of course)

Message 3 of 6 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
511 posts

Jun 26, 2009
My game effin froze when I brought the ingrediants to the person. I tried 5 times and the game froze every time. I was choked so I just downloaded a save game with the same level I was at.
Photobucket
Message 4 of 6 (81 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 26, 2009
lol for one thing u need to be careful where ur going as i have entered a cave where there were a s**t load of vampires so i left lmao but u need to get into his house and hide until day then talk to him in his house but be careful as u will encounter guards as u leave his house or actually in his house once u have talked to him... so i advise u next time to watch out where ur going... Good luck with the quest
Message 5 of 6 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jun 27, 2009

you can walk around in the sun when your a vamp at 25%. so when your 50% 75% or 100% you just need to feed on someone sleeping. beggars in waterfront are the easiest. then you'll go down to 25% straight away, then after 3days when you sleep or wait you'll go to 50% so just feed again. to feed sneak up to sleepin victim and press x then select feed easy as!

i'v been a vamp for over 20 hours at least now.

Message Edited by JA6ON80 on 06-27-2009 10:57 AM
Photobucket
Message 6 of 6 (81 Views)
0 Likes