Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 27 2011
By: AlphaWolf777 I Only Post Everything 1293 posts
Accepted Solution

Marrying Mjoll the Lioness

4 replies 390 views Edited Dec 27, 2011

I married Mjoll the Lioness (mercenary from Riften) and I have a question. When I tell her we should part ways, she goes back to "wife mode" and walks around the house and does her wifey duties. Is this the proper way to set a follower back to wife mode?

Message 1 of 5 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
805 posts

Re: Marrying Mjoll the Lioness

Dec 27, 2011

"Wife mode"?

Photobucket
Message 2 of 5 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3838 posts

Dec 27, 2011

I was gonna marry Mjoll, but she took an arrow to the knee....

Sorry had to use this line somehow.

Message 3 of 5 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4914 posts

Dec 27, 2011

Yup, that is fine.

I married Mjoll once, but I got jealous when that dude moved in with her. He had an "accident" and now she won't speak to me.

Message 4 of 5 (390 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1293 posts

Dec 28, 2011

taker-77 wrote:

Yup, that is fine.

I married Mjoll once, but I got jealous when that dude moved in with her. He had an "accident" and now she won't speak to me.

Photobucket

Nevermind everyone. I found out that if you make her wait as a follower, she will do her wifely house duties like normal. On another note, you can kill Aerin without getting in trouble with her. All you've got to do is make her wait as a follower in any town that's not Riften, Aerin will then return to Riften. Wait until night, and then kill him. Your wife never finds out and she will still speak to your normally. My Mjoll is fine I also have Lydia in my house...she's glitched to stay in my master bedroom...take a guess as to how happy that makes me having her and Mjoll...

Message 5 of 5 (390 Views)
0 Likes