Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
304 posts

Re: Skyrim ( hearthFire )

Feb 20, 2013

Thank god Only 1 DLC is left and Its dawnGuard and be Advise....its gonna be release at 8 PM Or 9 PM on the 26.. Just Giving you guys a head's up..Seems all the DLC's Will be released at the same time between 8-9 PM..

"You can't believe everything on the Internet"-- Kevin Butler
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 62 (966 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Hey all. I do understand the frustrations on the dlc's and i'm one that waiting around kills me too but. We all know that son does not update the store till the evening normally and they have NO control over how BETHESDA take time in releasing the dlc's to them.

As i'm writing this i'm also refreashing the store and still nothing. Sony if anyone is reading these posts could one of you please give us some feedback ?

thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 62 (949 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Feb 20, 2013
Yeah its 7pm and nothing. So why the hell is the point of an evening update time that has done nothing but **bleep** people off? and lose costumers that have now gone to a competitor. The update is supposed to be between 5pm and 7pm cst. Sony is garbage.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 62 (900 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Well, almost 8:00 and still nothing... :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 62 (877 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Jesus guys just calm the heck down! We waited almost 6 months for the DLCs and now, on the day it is finally going to be released, ou are bragging because you don't want to wait another hour?

Also, I can't believe I've read that "omfg sony iz dumb and garbage and iz loosieng customers to their competitors". Some of you guys should be at bed already -_-

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 62 (856 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Feb 20, 2013

I feel like they should be more specific with their timeframe. Having the full day open at anytime keeps people anxious and has them checking the store every 30 seconds. If they plan on breaking the mold and releasing something early for a change one week, let people know. They really haven't established a clear cut time and it throws a lot of people off. I haven't heard anything official, but from what you guys say its 4-7? Either way, they need to be a little more specific on release times. I personally feel like any update, whether it be on PSN or any similar device, should be done in the morning of the day its set to go live. If they are to do it at night, they might aswell wait till the morning the following day.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 62 (847 Views)
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Feb 20, 2013

The best solution is for all you wusiies to GROW A FREAKING PAIR!!! How many of you spinless morons will buy a PS4 after this kind of treatment from SONY? Answer is MANY!!! Caues yall got no spine.The solution is to STOP PURCHASING SONY PRODUCTS until they treat their customers better. Or yall can continue to bend over and take it up the taiilpipe time and time again. DO NOT BUY A PS4 EXPECTING SONY'S CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTITUDE TO CHANGE!!! They will continue to treat you like dog-poo... cause that's their way. C'mon and boycott them cause I wanna short a crapload of sony stock on my online trading account and make some serious cash on a bear ride... I can run some trading algorithms too to enhance the downfall... i wanna take em down to at least 75% below current support level

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 62 (577 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
304 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Im sure as hell Won't buy a PS4 When they Still releasing PS3 games...... TO BE HONest its even To early to even think about a PS4.. I guess At this Point.. i can Smell a Small Amount of     " Going out of Busines ... Most GET Rich Before Close DOWn. " .. My Though Cus it sure Sounds Like its heading Towards that Collision.. i hope not cus Well PLaySation has been My all Time Favorite Console... besides the DC....

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 62 (502 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Feb 20, 2013

The PS4 has nothing to do with this topic... Lets keep our eye on the ball.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 62 (490 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
304 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Its 9 Pm Still nothing.. .. The waiting Continues...

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 62 (410 Views)
0 Likes