Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 11 2013
By: the_ed_85 I Only Post Everything 1011 posts

Who still plays oblivion?

20 replies 308 views Edited Mar 11, 2013
I'm playing oblivion right now. I don't have the money to get skyrim, so oblivion is the best I can get right now. Who else still plays it?
My PSN
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4892 posts

Re: Who still plays oblivion?

Mar 11, 2013
I do, from time to time. Love that game.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Mar 11, 2013

I do...had to buy it for the 360...my PS3 has no room due to Skyrim dlcs,and all 3 Mass Effect games,and their dlcs. Oblivion's story,and guilds are better than the Skyrim ones...well to me that is...to bad I can't have a beard in Oblivion.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (296 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Mar 11, 2013
I have to restart my new character. I went venturing into a cave on the way to see jauffre and got turned into a vampire at level 1. I hate vampires in general (not just in tes). I went with a red guard, but this next one will be a Breton.
My PSN
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Mar 12, 2013

Are there any 'Cure Disease' potions in Oblivion?  It's been a while since I've played the game.  I remember whenever I became infected after a vampire battle, I'd go to a church somewhere and cure it.  I don't remember there being any other way to cure the 1st stage of the disease.  But, like I've already stated above, It's been a while.

I've been thinking about playing Oblivion again because, I miss the spell-crafting, and it was the 1st of TES games I'd played.  It was the 1st "eyebrow-raising" experience I had happen to me in an rpg in a while back then.  I love the atmosphere in the game as well.

"If I ever type a question, will you read it?"
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Mar 12, 2013

I remember there was a spell for that...not sure how to get it haven't played in a while...wait yeah there was a potion for that I buy them from the shady looking npc outside the Imperial city...skooma too.:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (277 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Mar 13, 2013
I switched from a red guard battlemage to a Breton spellsword. The new character is so much better. He actually levels too, since his major skills are what I use all the time. I'm already level 8 and I've only closed 2 oblivion gates (the one in kavacht and the one near chorrhal (sp on either?)). So far I'm a member of the mages guild, fighters guild, and the blades.
My PSN
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4892 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Melegeant wrote:

Are there any 'Cure Disease' potions in Oblivion?

Yup, plus it is also a spell in the Restoration skill tree.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (265 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Mar 14, 2013
I've been playing a lot of oblivion. I only have 2 recommendations left for the mages guild before I have all 7, and I'm making decent progress in the fighters guild as well. I'm focusing more on mages guild right now since I'm a magic based class, but as soon as I get access to the arcane library, it's going to be time for the fighters guild. I would like to be archmage and champion.
My PSN
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Cool,but don't fall for the dark,and hipster side...unless you want to. The mage,and fighter guilds were my favorites the arena,and the thieves too. The assassin one was alright,but I felt guilty after killing npcs who didn't deserve it...hated it,wish they gave you an option to destroy it.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (248 Views)
0 Likes