Treasure Hunter
4515 posts

Re: Your Favourite Build

Feb 3, 2013
Argonian, Archer (ebony bow, for now), light armor (dragonscale with krosis mask,until you can make one with better archery boost yourself), smithing, enchanting, alchemy, sneak, and speech.

Once done properly you can take out dragons from a distance in one hit. Causes them to fly even though they are dead if they are not already on the ground attacking someone and 3 times out of 5 you get to see them make an epic crash landing.

And if you get board with it you can always stay back and purposely miss people in the dungeons and watch them try to figure out where it came from. Or my personal favorite, start shooting town guards in the knee.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 35 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Feb 5, 2013

"Or my personal favorite, start shooting town guards in the knee."

I wish Bethesda would've had guards say something like, "My KNEE!!  AGAIN?!!", when you actually hit them there.  lol

"If I ever type a question, will you read it?"
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 35 (348 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Feb 10, 2013

battlemage

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 35 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Feb 11, 2013

I have only one character in Skyrim and platiumed with only one character. :smileytongue: My character is Nord Warrior with decked out of Daderic heavy armor, shield, a mace, and a bow and arrow. My warrior skills is over than lvl 90's and 3 100's with smithing, one-handed, and speech. every ofmy attacks almost always get one hit kill that way. I am almost to max out my shouts and half way for my dragon priest mask collection. It is kinda of fun that much and haven't been playing this for awhile until this Tuesday for Dragonborn DLC coming out.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 35 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Let's see,I played four different playthroughs already.The first one I was a Nord warrior,(the game saved right when I was in battle so I had to start another game)then I was a Breton who used magic and weapons equally and I did most of the quests on that playthrough.Then I wanted to complete all the trophies to get the Platinum so I started another game being a High Elf.In that playthrough I joined the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood.Like you,I thoroughly enjoyed that playthrough.The game glitched while I was trying to get my Platinum so I had to start ANOTHER playthrough,but that one doesn't count because I only did one quest to get my Platinum.It wasn't a true,"playthrough".Now in the game I'm currently playing,I'm a Breton once again and I'm using magic and weapons as well.So if I had to pick my favorite I'd probably choose my High Elf/thief-assassin one.Nothing beats the Dark Brotherhood quest.lol

Kharingin wrote:
Hey everyone, I've been playing Skyrim for quite a while, and have had three characters, a Dark Elf Thief/Assassin, a Nord Warrior, and a High Elf Mage. My favourite out of the three was easily the Assassin, the Dark Brotherhood and Thief Guild quests are incredible, and I just love the stealthy gameplay with daggers and bows, and there are bonuses like speech, lock picking and pick pocketing. That's my favourite out of the ones I've tried so far, but I'd like to know what you guys think. What's your favourite build?

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 35 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4515 posts

Mar 24, 2013
I have a new favorite.

Basically the same as before but instead of a bow i am now using one hand + alteration enchantments. Using paralyze on one hand and a dragon bone axe in the other. Also downgraded my armor to a full steel plate set. Lower defence but i like the look of it much better.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 35 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1788 posts

Mar 25, 2013
i have a dual swords guy (81), a really good archer (24, but vilkas is glitched and i hate), and level 16 trying to be dual daggers, but kinda using magika, and sword and shield,

So any advice to using dual daggers?( i cant seem to get close enough before losing a lot of health nor can i do a lot of damage)
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 35 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

My first play through was a complete failure...I was an A...

Apr 9, 2013
My first play through was a complete failure...I was an Altmer Warrior/Thief (I didn't know how to cast spells *facepalm*) Let's just say it didn't go very well for me. My second play through was much better. I was a Nord Warrior/Thief/Assassin/Mage/Werewolf...pretty much everything. I Had everything including Daedric Sword, Armour, Shield, and Bow. I was level 53 and it was getting kinda boring, so I decided to make a Breton Mage/Warrior/Thief/Soon-to-be-Assassin. I would recommend this class to any and everyone. I am currently level 41 and it didn't even really take long. I've had no complaints about it and overall, it's my favorite one. :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 35 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Re: My first play through was a complete failure...I was an A...

Apr 9, 2013

1st character is a male Wood Elf that is an archer/assassin/thief, that dual wields a dagger and sword. 2nd character is a female Breton that is a battle mage, and the weapon of choice are maces with any type of magicka.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 35 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Re: My first play through was a complete failure...I was an A...

Jun 26, 2013

I always play as a sorceress, which my "tweak" on a mage.  I use either a Brenton or a Nord.  Destruction, in the fire department, is my main source of getting rid of unwanted baddies.  Unless it is a fire dragon, then out comes the frost.  My gal loves to sneak, so I take a few points there.  She will also dual cast flame cloak if she gets surrounded.  lol  Try walking into a camp full of Forsworn, dual cast a flame cloak spell, and fireball the archers.  By the time the archers are dead, so is everyone else.

My gal wears the red vampire armor, a circlet, ring, scaled gloves and boots, and an amulet.  She also takes alchemy and enchanting, and makes all her own potions and enchants all her own armor.  Much better than anything one can fid in the game, except for the archmage robes. 

She also takes perks in illusion, only for the quiet casting perk and the aspect of terror perk.  She does not do alteration at all.  I do not like the alteration school, and by the time I remember to cast some mage armor, the enemy is already dead. Most of the time, she travels alone, with no companions unless she delves into the conjuration tree, and she only takes 2 perks in restorattion.  The novice and dual casting, for the new restoration spells.

She used silver swords, which have a permenant +20 against all undead, and she enchants them with absorb health and soul trap.  Fearsome weapons, even though the base damage is low.

I love playing as a sorceress, and even though I have tried a sneak archer, warrior, and necromancer, I still love the sorceress, and only play as one.

Do not meddle in the affairs of a sorceress, for they are subtle and quick to anger. I am the Angel of Death and the time of purification is at hand. Just as darkness does not always equate to evil, light does not always bring good. By spell or by magical bow through my veins flows the magic blood of Ancient Wise Women and Ancient Elders.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 35 (141 Views)
0 Likes