Feb 21 2013
By: Setzaroth PlayStation MVP 11447 posts

hearthFAILURE

[ Edited ]
24 replies 315 views Edited Feb 21, 2013

I'm pretty disappointed in this DLC. build 3 generic houses that come out looking exactly the same...which wouldnt be so bad except the interiors are all identical for the most part...its just a game of BUILD ALL THE MISC. stuff until you have no more options...then sit back and wish dawnguard was out.

While im on the subject...does anyone else agree the display cases are completely retarded? Who thought it was a good idea to use the crappy drag and drop system to get things to stay in these awkardly positioned cases. And if thats not enough...if you manage to acomplsih putting a dagger in one of these things...you come home to find they have all opened and your weapons are all over the place. One time, I had a dagger get taken out of its case and replaced by the dagger that was sitting next to it in the other case. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?! Not to mention my textures on this game take a giant dump on me within minutes of playing.

Honestly I dont know how this crap got past testing.

Bethesda, this is the last game I buy from you. I cant wait to see Elder scrolls online  hit the ground face-first.

Questions about MVPs?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (315 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Re: hearthFAILURE

Feb 21, 2013

Didn't no the DLC was that bad

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (306 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Feb 21, 2013
I'm not one to split hairs, but this really was pretty underwhelming as far as dlc content goes. I hope it was lots better on the 360 and pc versions. Expectations were really much higher than this after all this wait. Good thing the price was right for what we did get I guess.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (301 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11447 posts

Feb 21, 2013

True. But I think they are passing off free-patch stuff as DLC...like dragon weapons crafting and arrow crafting...that is completely left out when it obviously belonged in the first place.

Questions about MVPs?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2308 posts

Feb 21, 2013
well i downloaded it, but havent had the chance to see what its all about.  but only paying $2.50, im not gunna rant about it

some_text
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (280 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11447 posts

Feb 21, 2013

TornadicInferno wrote:
well i downloaded it, but havent had the chance to see what its all about.  but only paying $2.50, im not gunna rant about it

read my OP and you'll know what its all about

Questions about MVPs?
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7389 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013

I bought it as well and pretty much expected it to be a joke of a add-on. I'm sure you expected this as well upon buying it as they had reviews for it exclaiming just how bad it is. I would never have bought it if not for the fact it was only $2.50. If it was anymore than that I would have never have even bothered with it. Tho even $2.50 is a bit steep for this crap, I like having all the Skyrim Add-ons tho.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (271 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11447 posts

Feb 22, 2013

I bought it only knowing you could build houses. I wasn't aware of any major bugs, or anything like that. I also didn't realize how much of a drudgery it was to get resources...sure you can pay a steward to furnish it....but that feature rarely works in my case. You nailed it $2.50 is just barely on the justifiable side of the price range.

Questions about MVPs?
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2308 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

TornadicInferno wrote:

read my OP and you'll know what its all about

i did.  but just because you dont like it doenst mean i will. 
some_text
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (266 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11447 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

well, I was pretty extensive. You build 3 identicle houses. Decorate them youself by spending hourse tracking down previously worthless items, or pay 1,000s of gold for your steward to decorate it for you...which rarely even works.

Questions about MVPs?
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (260 Views)
0 Likes