Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 25 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6416 posts

Re: hearthFAILURE

Feb 23, 2013
It costed $2.49. DLC was worth the price
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 25 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Feb 23, 2013

I haven't stumbled upon anything in the DLCs, or the main game itself, that's made me angry.  The pros far out-weigh the cons for me.  Of course, I've never had any of those game-breaking issues like other people have had.  Bugs and glitches have never been uncommon in videogames.  I've been gaming for almost 30 years now, so a few bugs here and there don't phase me.  But, I'm just posting from my experience. 

"If I ever type a question, will you read it?"
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 25 (194 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14392 posts

Feb 23, 2013

"A few bugs here and there"  describes the first hour of play...haha. Perhaps you could clarify...what have you not stumbled upone that made you angry? I'm probably misinterpreting something.

But for me textures are falling out pretty regularly, even on a stand-alone save of less than 6MB ever since I bought DLC

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 25 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Feb 23, 2013
I just got hearthfire but how do you access it? Is someone suppose to tell you about it?
DEATH, IS ONLY THE BEGINNING
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 25 (185 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14392 posts

Feb 23, 2013

I answered you in your other thread :smileyhappy:

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 25 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13313 posts

Feb 24, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

I'm pretty disappointed in this DLC. build 3 generic houses that come out looking exactly the same...which wouldnt be so bad except the interiors are all identical for the most part...its just a game of BUILD ALL THE MISC. stuff until you have no more options...then sit back and wish dawnguard was out.

While im on the subject...does anyone else agree the display cases are completely retarded? Who thought it was a good idea to use the crappy drag and drop system to get things to stay in these awkardly positioned cases. And if thats not enough...if you manage to acomplsih putting a dagger in one of these things...you come home to find they have all opened and your weapons are all over the place. One time, I had a dagger get taken out of its case and replaced by the dagger that was sitting next to it in the other case. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?! Not to mention my textures on this game take a giant dump on me within minutes of playing.

Honestly I dont know how this crap got past testing.

Bethesda, this is the last game I buy from you. I cant wait to see Elder scrolls online  hit the ground face-first.

I was underwhelmed with Hearthfire too. I still have yet to fully complete one house on the 360. I should have done more research on it before forking over the money. I still use Breezehome to store all of my stuff...

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 25 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Feb 27, 2013
HF is only worth 2.50, it a fair price. And to get mad over a little dlc and calling bethesda's games retarded, is kind of idiotic.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 25 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Feb 27, 2013
I would like you see make a better game :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 25 (125 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14392 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Tomahawk_Fear wrote:
I would like you see make a better game :smileyhappy:

Speaking of idiotic. That's like saying you have to be a master chef to know food tastes bad. I'm pointing out big flaws in a product that I could do better if I was a position to do so.

And I'm not mad, I'm aggravated that this crap keeps getting past quality control (although at this point its a long shot assuming they have this at all)

That being said, you've either never played the DLC, or you just feel like defending bethesda for some reason.

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 25 (120 Views)
0 Likes