Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 25 2013
By: Occhi07 Uncharted Territory 1898 posts

vampire lord question

5 replies 263 views Edited Mar 25, 2013
So, I vecame a vampire lord thinking it would be awesome. I was wrong. Is the only way to undone being a vampire to finish questline? (I don't have any saves before becoming one)
Message 1 of 6 (263 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16573 posts

Re: vampire lord question

Mar 25, 2013

Occhi07 wrote:
So, I vecame a vampire lord thinking it would be awesome. I was wrong. Is the only way to undone being a vampire to finish questline? (I don't have any saves before becoming one)

I finished the questline and i'm still a vampire. Whats the big deal anyway? Hes waaay overpowerd.

Message 2 of 6 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1898 posts

Apr 1, 2013
because i go outside, and i have no stamina or magic, and i hate waiting for time to change, and whenever i want to feed on someone, i have to use the skill, but by then, everyone is attacking me. (and i dont regenerate health)
Message 3 of 6 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Apr 1, 2013
If you join the vampires, they have people you can feed on in the cells but you want where to get a cure, right? Ok, go to any inns and ask the person inn keeper "Heard any rumors latey?" he/she should that you there is someone cures vampire. You should get a quest called rising at dawn. From there you should be good.
Tomahawk_Fear
Message 4 of 6 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Apr 1, 2013
You can use Auriel's bow and shoot at the sun with the blood elven arrow. it should turn dark
Message 5 of 6 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013
To be a Vampire and still regenerate health and stamina in the sun, activate The Lady Stone located on a small island in a lake directly north of Falkreath and West/Southwest of Riverwood. The Stone lets you regenerate health and stamina 25% faster, but not Magicka, so if you're a Mage, you'll want to follow these steps. If you want to completely get rid of Vampirism, you can either 1. Go to the inn at Morthal and ask for rumors and he'll direct you to Falion (the guy who studies Vampirism) who also lives in Morthal. Falion will require a FILLED black soul gem before he can start the ritual. If you don't have a black soul gem, he offers to sell you an EMPTY black soul gem for 500 septims that you have to fill yourself for. A black soul gem requires a human soul to fill it...so you either have to have the spell Soul Trap or have a weapon enchanted with Soul Trap to fill the gem. Once you fill the gem, go back to Falion. He will take the soul gem and lead you to a ritual place...complete the ritual and BOOM! You're not a Vampire Lord anymore. The second option involves becoming a Werewolf. Go through the Companions quest line until you get to the quest The Silver Hand. You go and drink Aela's blood in the underforge and it will then cure you of your Vampirism. If you want to cure Lycanthropy (Werewolf Disease) you must continue The Companions quest line to Blood's Honor and make sure you pick up extra Glenmoril Witch Heads! You'll want to then continue to the quest Glory of the Dead and after you defeat Kodlak's Wolf Spirit, activate the fire again (which will remove another Glenmoril Witch Head) and you'll have to defeat your wolf spirit to be cured of Lycanthropy. Well...there you have it! That's how you cure Vampirism!
Message 6 of 6 (191 Views)