Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Re: Anyone stil around?

Aug 24, 2010

I plan on getting this game soon. I needed a game that I can spend good time on. Its fairly cheap now, and thats a good thing. I've played the demo and I was very impressed. It's gorgeous.

Message 31 of 34 (662 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3472 posts

Aug 24, 2010

CanadianTurtle wrote:

I plan on getting this game soon. I needed a game that I can spend good time on. Its fairly cheap now, and thats a good thing. I've played the demo and I was very impressed. It's gorgeous.

Yeah it is gorgeous.  Still one of the best looking games on the PS3 in my opinion just because of the care and detail that went into the art.  It is just stunning. 
Well I hope you enjoy it.  I haven't been able to get any play time lately so I still am not far into it :-(  Hopefully soon I'll be able to really get into it again. 
It will be nice to have someone else on this board since its so quiet.  So many boards have dissapeared lately, the Folklore board the Jeanne d'arc board, I'm worried this one will vanish too

Yes! No! wait...what was the question again?

Message 32 of 34 (662 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Aug 30, 2010

Just picked it up.  About 7 hours in and really enjoying it.  It remindes me a lot of Valkyria Chronicles (which I loved), but that might just be from the similarities in the art style, and the fact that I havent played very many JRPGs.

Message 33 of 34 (662 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Sep 2, 2010

It has that awkward quirk that can only be found in JRPGs. I love it!

PSN - bugcatcherjason
Message 34 of 34 (662 Views)
0 Likes