Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
838 posts

Re: Count Waltz

Aug 25, 2009

I hear ya loud and clear.. but a quick rematch will prove you were lucky or just good.. A good inidcation of where you are is if Count waltz actually is interupted before he says "You're to Slow"

if he says that alot.. guess what .. you are..

If he says.. "You're to. .ugoggh ouufofgg ouch...!"

Yov've got his number.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (778 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1869 posts

Aug 26, 2009

woobieizer wrote:

I hear ya loud and clear.. but a quick rematch will prove you were lucky or just good.. A good inidcation of where you are is if Count waltz actually is interupted before he says "You're to Slow"

Yov've got his number.

Did a rematch, it was faster this time because I was repared. lol At first I didn't know Polka was going to be replaced, this time I switched her out with March. Frederick only needed to die twice. Also, he only said that line only once, why is that move instant kill anyway. D=

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (778 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Aug 26, 2009

Tsukiyoshi wrote:

woobieizer wrote:

Yov've got his number.

Did a rematch, it was faster this time because I was repared. lol At first I didn't know Polka was going to be replaced, this time I switched her out with March. Frederick only needed to die twice. Also, he only said that line only once, why is that move instant kill anyway. D=

LOL "Freddy only needed to die twice"   LOL

You did WELL!!! LOL 

No to instant kill,, it is just that if your not hitting him, he goads you with that line. as well as others.. but it definatly means your characters are up to speed and are beating the pulp snot outta hm.. 

You're the best!  

Have more fun especially in your new "Party Level"

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (778 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1869 posts

Aug 26, 2009

I could swear he says that every after his move that comes with a long speech.

Btw, I think I'm doing something wrong. Waltz turned to Viola then did a moonwalk once. I "wat" then lol'd heartily.

Also at party levels, these level ups are coming in too fast. I haven't even countered at least once.

Message Edited by Tsukiyoshi on 08-25-2009 09:10 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (778 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Aug 26, 2009

counter attack??? what that???  oohh yeah a  death wish...

If you watch only the onscreen contoller,, ONLY.. don't be tempted in watching the acion. that for perephial viewing.. but just watch the onsceen controller. you will see the option to press X for counter attack..

Then there hit get a big fat "0", turn ends and you bashem  yeah!!!

After days of practice

check this out..

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (778 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Aug 26, 2009

Tsukiyoshi wrote:

Waltz turned to Viola then did a moonwalk once. I "wat" then lol'd heartily.

LOL,, not video, or picture  no proof LOL  moonwalk  .. man I miss my PS3....

'(

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (778 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Aug 26, 2009
k have fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (778 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1869 posts

Aug 26, 2009

woobieizer wrote:

Tsukiyoshi wrote:

'(

No, don't have a video cam. D= I'll try to capture on camera after I finish the game. Yay for bugs, I guess this match was a lucky one too since he wasted a turn doing that and half his next running to Frederic.

Wow at EZI. Charging in with yellow, red, and dead for the kill was bold. I'd never do anything that risky, I need my people to be healthy through the end. Also, 99,999 is the max damage?

Message Edited by Tsukiyoshi on 08-25-2009 09:58 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (778 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Sep 10, 2009

Tsukiyoshi wrote:

woobieizer wrote:

Tsukiyoshi wrote:

'(

No, don't have a video cam. D= I'll try to capture on camera after I finish the game. Yay for bugs, I guess this match was a lucky one too since he wasted a turn doing that and half his next running to Frederic.

Wow at EZI. Charging in with yellow, red, and dead for the kill was bold. I'd never do anything that risky, I need my people to be healthy through the end. Also, 99,999 is the max damage?

Message Edited by Tsukiyoshi on 08-25-2009 09:58 PM

Not so much bold as knowing (watching NEXT) to see that Retto was next carrying over some multi's and not having very far to move and hearing the "Death Drum". What you cant make out is that EZI when low on HP, there is the sound of a drum  "BOOM" "BOOM" in the background.. 

This means you have him on the ropes. plus.. i can not emphasize this enougth.. Keep him out of the light.   In the light he grows larger and has "EZI Revive" and "EZI Cure" neither are good for your team.

Rushing Retto in was strategy, as Salsa was up next with a Angle Trumpet, Celetial Hourglass. Had it gone to her turn, she could have revived Falsetto, thrown the Celestial Hourglass, to regain the time, steped up and pulled off 12 hits and done a Shadow Assult,  to beef up the next go round  for Retto/Herself.

That last total damage done by Retto totaled 598,213 as some of his hits registed for 99,999 damaged.

But after hearing your skill with Waltz at thoes low levels.. I bet you will see Better plus keep all your team alive! 

Let me hear from ya.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (778 Views)
0 Likes