Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Re: Eternal Sonata Trophies! Support please!

Oct 26, 2009
I have teh game for 360, and most of the Achs, and i am wanting it on PS3, but can't find it any were, and No it was not a PS3 launch title, it was a 360 title way b4 PS3..

Message 21 of 33 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Nov 1, 2009

ZFair wrote:
I have teh game for 360, and most of the Achs, and i am wanting it on PS3, but can't find it any were, and No it was not a PS3 launch title, it was a 360 title way b4 PS3..

Amazon.com has it back in stock for $29.99 with free shipping.  

G.A.P. Member since 2005

United States Navy
Message 22 of 33 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
868 posts

Nov 3, 2009
I can't find this game anywhere!!! not even for rent at any blockbusters
http://i49.tinypic.com/bhkqq9.jpg
Message 23 of 33 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Dec 10, 2009

DeathMoJo wrote:

ZFair wrote:

Amazon.com has it back in stock for $29.99 with free shipping.  

Thanks for the Help but i found it today and picked it up for 34, and have to say why did they change the vid layout from Widescreen to Full..that degraded the gfx..it looks so colorfull on the 360..But i love the game anyway, i sign for Trophies

Message 24 of 33 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1390 posts

Dec 17, 2009
While trophies are nice, wasn't there a time when gamers played for the fun of it?  Perks like achievements are fine and dandy, but they shouldn't be core to the experience itself... unless money hinges on the fact.

Hosted by imgur.com
"He who cannot obey himself is commanded...The devotion of the greatest is to encounter risk and danger, and play dice for death...And life itself confided this secret to me: 'Behold,' it said, 'I am that which must always overcome itself.'"
—Thus Spoke Zarathustra: Pt. II, On Self-Overcoming
Message 25 of 33 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
468 posts

Dec 22, 2009
I signed this. I have Eternal Sonata but I haven't played it yet - I keep meaning to but something always comes up.
Message 26 of 33 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
963 posts

Dec 27, 2009

i just finished the game yesterday. it's surprisingly good, so much better than what i've expected. it's a game that really should have trophies even though it's old. 

Playing: Demon's Souls, FF13, Fat Princess

Get your Portable ID!
Message 27 of 33 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Feb 10, 2010

Won't happen.   They aren't going back and putting in Trophies for older games anymore.  If a good game like Metal Gear Solid 4 won't get them, why would a subpar JRPG get them?  

Also if by some freak act of God that ES did get Trophies and MGS4 didn't, I will go to each and every one of your house's and break your PS3's.  Just saying.   

Message 28 of 33 (417 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8174 posts

Mar 6, 2010

abercrombieco2 wrote:

Jag_Stilvecchio wrote:

The2ndMessiah wrote:
Also signed.  The lack of trophies is the only thing keeping me from buying this game...
That's a real shame... did you just get into gaming for trophies alone?
I've never understood the trophy mentality - sure they're nice to have. But a good game is a good game. To boil down the choice on whether the game is worth your time or not based on trophies alone is a real shame for you.  

actually it makes perfect sene if your trying to pick between 2 games one has trophies the other doesn't , most ppl would likely go for the game that supports achivmetns/trophies. this is a good game , but i wouldn't spend alot of money on a game that doesn't support trophies.   now that every game comes with trophies the older ones that don't support trophies get forgoten about.

I'll be honest - I just don't get that mentality. Gaming only recently added trophies/achievements... did gaming not exist to some of you prior to the almighty trophy? 

All I am saying is that there are and will always be great games that don't offer trophies. Eternal Sonata may not be the best RPG ever made but it's certainly worth playing especially if it sounds interesting like it does to The2ndMessiah. 

Message 29 of 33 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
633 posts

Mar 8, 2010

Jag_Stilvecchio wrote:

abercrombieco2 wrote:

Jag_Stilvecchio wrote:

The2ndMessiah wrote:
Also signed.  The lack of trophies is the only thing keeping me from buying this game...
That's a real shame... did you just get into gaming for trophies alone?
I've never understood the trophy mentality - sure they're nice to have. But a good game is a good game. To boil down the choice on whether the game is worth your time or not based on trophies alone is a real shame for you.  

actually it makes perfect sene if your trying to pick between 2 games one has trophies the other doesn't , most ppl would likely go for the game that supports achivmetns/trophies. this is a good game , but i wouldn't spend alot of money on a game that doesn't support trophies.   now that every game comes with trophies the older ones that don't support trophies get forgoten about.

I'll be honest - I just don't get that mentality. Gaming only recently added trophies/achievements... did gaming not exist to some of you prior to the almighty trophy? 

All I am saying is that there are and will always be great games that don't offer trophies. Eternal Sonata may not be the best RPG ever made but it's certainly worth playing especially if it sounds interesting like it does to The2ndMessiah. 

It's a shame if the non trophy issue is stopping someone from playing this game.  I loved this game.  Best RPG on the ps3 so far IMO.

Message 30 of 33 (417 Views)
0 Likes