- Battle System
- Two endings
- Very repetitive enemies
- Very small to no freedom
- Moves are repetitious as well. One will be light, one will be dark, but they are the same.
- Little to no replayability
- Characters are hit or miss for people
- Two bonus areas (The exclusive PS3 one is made pat of the main story....bad since that is all
- Amount of extras......such as score pieces, that little temple....etc.
- Game size is decent. Not too big, but not so small.
I think it is more of a rent game. With WKC, TLR, AR, RoF, and all that coming out for RPGs, this one.......eh.....
Even though there maybe be better RPG's at this point, particularly if one likes WRPG's, but if you are a fan JRPG's I think its still worth getting. I still am a huge fan of the visual style. Yes there are things about it that could be better, but that can be said of almost any game.
I vote, yes you should get it.
By all means, if you can find this rare gem for about $20-25.00 go for it! I love this game despite some of the negative comments about it. I have not finished it yet but plan to do so soon.
One thing that some people don;t like about it is that there are no Trophies associated with this game but all and all if you can find it as it is not an easy game to find anymore, just having a copy of it in your PS3 Collection may be worth it in the end.
Actually I think they made another print run, it's avalible on Amazon now for $30.
I have thought about it ... but I really hate games that force you to press a block button at the right time. I like to take my time and with a 1 year old running around I have to set the controller down often. Turn-based is best for me, plus I like them more than action games.