Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: Should i buy this

Aug 13, 2010

colstripcapn wrote:

radic202 wrote:
By all means, if you can find this rare gem for about $20-25.00 go for it! I love this game despite some of the negative comments about it. I have not finished it yet but plan to do so soon.

One thing that some people don;t like about it is that there are no Trophies associated with this game but all and all if you can find it as it is not an easy game to find anymore, just having a copy of it in your PS3 Collection may be worth it in the end.

Actually I think they made another print run, it's avalible on Amazon now for $30.

I have thought about it ... but I really hate games that force you to press a block button at the right time. I like to take my time and with a 1 year old running around I have to set the controller down often. Turn-based is best for me, plus I like them more than action games.

I'd buy it. i think it's worth it. I'm not sure if I just didn't get into the story but some of the cut scenes well, lets just say, they go on forever and ever and ever. As for the comments above, I am so with you. I enjoy turn based entirely. Eternal Sonana is semi-close - at least when you consider what else is out there. As for blocking and coutnerattacks, I usually miss the majority of these. I'm just not quick enough. I hear the sound and see the message and the attack already hits me before I can press the button

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (673 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
359 posts

Nov 12, 2010

Yes it is worth buying since the characters are well drawn and the combat system is easy to use.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (673 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Aug 15, 2011

It's pretty good, especially for the price. You can get this game for under $10 on amazon right now. Check out my Eternal Sonata Review. I had fun playing this game, and if that's what you are looking for then I'd recommend this game, being priced so low(because it has been out for a while) anyways can't really go wrong.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (673 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16322 posts

Aug 15, 2011

Quit bumping old threads to advertise your review and blog. It's against forum rules.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (673 Views)
0 Likes