Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
30 posts

Re: Banned Cards

Nov 27, 2007
Invisibility is quite balanced. It's always granted by another creature in play, which means you can eliminate the source of the invisibility and it is gone. There are invisibility loops such as all 4 ninjas, but they can be fissured/junoed/dancing temptressed, and if you let someone who gives invis live that long then you reap what you sow.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3369 posts

Nov 28, 2007
What about some of these god cads that magic attack every enemy? those are the kind of cards I was thinking about.
2-300 eye of judgement, set 1 cards(including the deck I used) for sale. Message if you're interested.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5789 posts

Nov 28, 2007

ArcaneJMS wrote:
Invisibility is quite balanced. It's always granted by another creature in play, which means you can eliminate the source of the invisibility and it is gone. There are invisibility loops such as all 4 ninjas, but they can be fissured/junoed/dancing temptressed, and if you let someone who gives invis live that long then you reap what you sow.

yeah but all 4 ninja';s have 3 hp..so even if you fieldquke the -2 hp wont kll them
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8923 posts

Nov 28, 2007

OverlordSpike wrote:

ArcaneJMS wrote:

yeah but all 4 ninja';s have 3 hp..so even if you fieldquke the -2 hp wont kll them

I hate ninja's... they are the main thing that gives me fit. Those and that altar/memory lapse combo (I wish I had those)
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5789 posts

Nov 28, 2007

Zelisius717 wrote:

OverlordSpike wrote:

ArcaneJMS wrote:

I hate ninja's... they are the main thing that gives me fit. Those and that altar/memory lapse combo (I wish I had those)

heres my current theme, 2 of each ninja(including biolith) except for firefly =(, a bunch of cards to give me mana, like the dungeon of 10 tyrants, freedonan wanders yada yada..and 3 summoner mesmer errands to get my ninjas quickly..i got a perfect draw against my friend..i was sitting at like 7-8 mana a turn while summoning 3 cost thnigs/turn(my deck has a high mana cost..only drawback)
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Nov 28, 2007

OverlordSpike wrote:

ArcaneJMS wrote:

Check again.  Firefly Ninja and Spider Ninja both have only 2 HP, so changing their field to their opposed element WILL kill them regardless of inivisibility.
Now on the other hand if a ninja deck manages to heal its Firefly and Spider to above their starting HP, and gets all 4 ninjas out at once, there's no card in the game currently that can break that check.  However, this is somewhat tricky to accomplish.

-=The Jesster; Gatchaba Goose=-

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5789 posts

Nov 29, 2007

Jesster wrote:

OverlordSpike wrote:

ArcaneJMS wrote:

Check again.  Firefly Ninja and Spider Ninja both have only 2 HP, so changing their field to their opposed element WILL kill them regardless of inivisibility.
Now on the other hand if a ninja deck manages to heal its Firefly and Spider to above their starting HP, and gets all 4 ninjas out at once, there's no card in the game currently that can break that check.  However, this is somewhat tricky to accomplish.

-=The Jesster; Gatchaba Goose=-

eh you sure?..maybe im wrong oh well, thats still like at least 2 mana you gonna burn to kill one creature and not get another out yourself..and the concept of my current deck im still testing out some mana cost and things..is to get and maintain a mana advantage while only having heavy creatures(i currently only have 2 1 cost creatures, like 10 2's and the rest are 3+)
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes