Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
938 posts

Re: Eye of Judgement online play Terminated

Sep 18, 2010

I personally bought the game the day it came out, and wondered how long they'd keep the servers up.. I dont even have the disc or cards any more but still have the camera...  This game was doomed from the get go..

I really didn't think people still played this game... until I read this forum post..

Proud owner of a Ps3 since April 20th 2007 :-)
Owner of a Launch PS4 :-)
" **IF YOUR GETTING A PS4 FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST** "
http://shaved.by/UFxE Click to get a Shave Club deal, and I get $5
Message 11 of 23 (764 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1295 posts

Sep 28, 2010

I'm one of those sucker who bough over a thousand dollar worth of cards.  I was expecting to be able to play for at least 6 to 8 years for that kind of money.  (If I include the game, the card protectors, and everything else, that would have mean about $200 a year over 6 years, isn't too much to ask for that kind of fee?).   Where did that money go? There's at least 300 gamers who bought over a thousands dollar worth of cards too.  Check www.lbshooter.com and www.eojmanager.com.    That's easily $300,000 worth of cards among the top 300 players only.  Where did that money go.  Don't tell me it wasn't enough to support the server for more than 3 years.   Now, add the thousands casual players who probably spent about $500,000 in cards. That's the thing that is bad about this game....  This money went somewhere else.  Nothing was ever invested back into the game itself.  If it would have been, we would have peer to peer connection available. We would have a server running for more than 3 years...   (C'mon $800,000 is a very safe estimate).

For my $1000, instead of investing in one single game that lasted only 3 years, I could have bought a Wii, a 360, and a load of games to go with them.  Guess what I'll do in the next generation.  In fact, guess what I'll buy first....  Most likely not the PS4!

You only burn me once.

eoj3
Message 12 of 23 (764 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
431 posts

Sep 29, 2010

I just don't get this decision. I did not get it this summer and I don't get it now that I have online to play this title online.

With the launch of the Playstation Move on the 17th, that ismore customers that can used to help sell this game and its various packs to. What is SECA doing if they can't even support a game that is built around the camera they want people to now invest more in with the Playsation Move. 

Friend of all consoles including the 360, especially the Xbox 360 actually. ;-)
Message 13 of 23 (764 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4337 posts

Oct 6, 2010
whoa! thats not cool i guess i should of been playing EOJ PS3 online b4 it shutdown
Message 14 of 23 (764 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Nov 18, 2010

Whatttt...

------------------------------ THE FAZEONES LOUNGE --------------------------------
Image20090301074832487
Message 15 of 23 (764 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1515 posts

Nov 19, 2010

This is terrible. I spent so much money on cards for this. I gave it a break but was looking forward to playing this online again. So I guess this is what we can expect, online is free but they will shut down games after a certain time frame. This does not make sense on a game that had a very substantial investment to play if you kept buying cards.Maybe they can buy them back. I just bought the PSP version not too long ago

Message 16 of 23 (764 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2633 posts

Nov 19, 2010

Well.. I'm hoping they are reading this... Just charge us a $5 on-line fee every month.. & bring back the on-line play...

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 17 of 23 (764 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Dec 14, 2010
Really? You are going to hold this over on all of Sony and its partners? I'm disappointed too, but for what Sony has done for us by even providing this game in the first place, and the forums so you could post your comment, and all the other things, you take it out on them by boycotting them?
Message 18 of 23 (764 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2769 posts

Dec 15, 2010

Huh? That's not fair! I just got a PS3. Haven't been in the forums and I had no idea what was going on. What am I supposed to do with all my cards if I can't play online. It's no fun. No wonder I don't see friends playing EoJ anymore.

LOL
Message 19 of 23 (764 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 12, 2013

Hey guys!!

I'm wanting to get the game, I actually already ordered it on Amazon and I'm wanting to know if each pack of cards brings different card or if there are sets cards per pack. I don't mean to get off topic but I would really like to know.

Message 20 of 23 (337 Views)
0 Likes