Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 24 2010
By: Driogon First Son 27 posts

Please Continue Support for PS3

13 replies 459 views Edited Mar 24, 2010

I wish that new cards game to the PS3 version. I'm sad that me and my friends don't play anymore.

Driogon Trophy Card
Message 1 of 14 (459 Views)
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Re: Please Continue Support for PS3

Mar 25, 2010

It really does suck that the PS3 version is no longer supported. It would be nice if Sony were to comission another printing of the three sets. Or patch the game to be more like Legends, so you wouldn't need the cards. All in all, however, they didn't print nearly enough cards for sets 2 and three. I managed to buy (for an abnormally high price, since I love EoJ) one box of set one. I was *lucky* to find five packs of set 2, and I never saw set three at all. And I wish I could say this was because I live in Canada, but the store I normally buy from, actually special ordered me set three, but their supplier ran out and never got more.

Not to mention that the cost of the updates was also broken. Thinking about this, it makes me sad, too. Because Eye of Judgment was, quite honestly, the reason I bought a PlayStation 3. But we've got Legends now, on PSP, and if you haven't played it yet, I would recommend you do. It's excellent, and a more than worthy successor to the PS3 legacy.

Message 2 of 14 (459 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Mar 27, 2010

Yes! Sony, please listen to the EoJ fanbase and support the PS3 version!  Physical cards and camera is "Eye of Judgment As God Intended It" 

Message 3 of 14 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Mar 29, 2010

I was just getting ready to ask where I could purchase cards from.

Message 4 of 14 (459 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Mar 30, 2010

Yeah, the card are way overpriced. I only have the starter deck, set 2 fire deck and the boster pack. I wished the did another print of all the cards. I bought the  $30 add on thinking I would get more cards but I never saw them again. Oh well. I'll try the PSP version.

Driogon Trophy Card
Message 5 of 14 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Mar 30, 2010

What they really should do is patch the existing PS3 game so that it is playable like the PSP version without having to use the cards. The gameplay is all there and I would imagine with just a few tweaks you could do it. That would eliminate the need for peripherals and would probably sell more units. I mean, MtG is on the other console and it does not use any cards, why not do the same for EOJ.

Message 6 of 14 (459 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 7, 2010

because of new PSP game (legends) I dont think Sony will ever support PS3. There is a limited gamer profile and that community may buy PSP for Legends but same community cannot support both game. (Because of budget issues :smileyhappy:  )

Message 7 of 14 (459 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3472 posts

Jun 7, 2010

VagrantXeth wrote:

What they really should do is patch the existing PS3 game so that it is playable like the PSP version without having to use the cards. The gameplay is all there and I would imagine with just a few tweaks you could do it. That would eliminate the need for peripherals and would probably sell more units. I mean, MtG is on the other console and it does not use any cards, why not do the same for EOJ.

But the whole reason I like EOJ is because of the physical cards.  THere is just something special about being able to hold your cards and then play them and see it on screen.  That is the whole reason why the game works in my opinion.  I have no interest in the game if I just used digital cards.  It may still be a good game, but it looses all the appeal for me.

Yes! No! wait...what was the question again?

Message 8 of 14 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Jun 8, 2010

I see what you mean, white, but as it stands now no one can get the cards and nobody plays.

Game over man... Game over!
Message 9 of 14 (459 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3472 posts

Jun 9, 2010

PrivateHudson wrote:

I see what you mean, white, but as it stands now no one can get the cards and nobody plays.

Yep, and I guess the PSP game is a good alternative for a lot of people, but for me it doesn't hold any appeal at all unfortunately. 

Yes! No! wait...what was the question again?

Message 10 of 14 (459 Views)
0 Likes