Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 22 2010
By: sgtJARHEADxX Lombax Warrior 122 posts

Thinking about getting this

3 replies 96 views Edited May 22, 2010

Me and a friend of mine casually play Magic the Gathering together and were recently chatting about other games. I was wondering if Eye of Judgement is a good choice? Do new card packs still come out? Or is it dead? Also, how is the quality of the gameplay on the screen?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Re: Thinking about getting this

May 22, 2010

It is an awesome game that no longer get the support that it deserves, for the alternative, you should try EoJ Legends. That is a lot of fun and you don't need to buy boosters to continue having fun with it.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (96 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3470 posts

Jun 7, 2010

It is an awesome game.  ANd I am so so frustrated at the support for this game because there is non and it deserves tons of support.  So even though there is no support, just cause it is so fun I recommend getting it.  But finding cards could be a challenge, you will most probably have to buy cards online.  I don't even know if cards are still being printed or not.

But if you can find the supplies definitely worth getting.

Yes! No! wait...what was the question again?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (96 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 29, 2010

I agree it a good game but like they said it will be hard to find the cards call every game store in my area and they don't carry the cards anymore you mite have to go on eBay or Amazon to find the other sets am online now looking  for other sets.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (96 Views)
0 Likes