Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Re: expensive cards mean nothing!

Oct 31, 2007
how did you win in turn 8? or did you win in 8 turns? theres a diffrence.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Lets ask Snoop if he would buy any other system besides a PS3

Message 21 of 69 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Oct 31, 2007
His turn was number 8 according to the display above the sommoning lock, so I won after 8 turns.  I don't know, maybe he had a terrible hand full of expensive creatures that he couldn't play.  I was just able to play five creatures in a row without any of them being killed.

heyitsgonzo wrote:

---------- Begin Rant ----------
In a world where the internet allows humanity to communicate their interests, opinions, feelings, and generally make their voice heard, it is more than a little saddening that their chosen voice is so often that of a whiny homophobic caveman whose vocabulary consists of perhaps a dozen expletives and a handful of one syllable words which they are incapable of forming into complete, never mind coherent, sentences.
While you take your ability to read and write for granted by ignoring what you learned and butchering its spelling and grammar, somewhere in the world an underprivileged child cries because they have no school in which to learn how to read and write.
Don't be a caveman and don't be an ingrate; write like it's a privilege and not a right.
---------- End Rant ----------
Message 22 of 69 (347 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1010 posts

Oct 31, 2007
skandall whatis your psn I challenge you to a game

Skandall wrote:
His turn was number 8 according to the display above the sommoning lock, so I won after 8 turns.  I don't know, maybe he had a terrible hand full of expensive creatures that he couldn't play.  I was just able to play five creatures in a row without any of them being killed.

heyitsgonzo wrote:

Message 23 of 69 (347 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1010 posts

Nov 1, 2007
well other then the fact that my latest victory has been recorded and is awaiting you to view it witch should prove your claim false again. I am undefeated in ranked maches and I would love to beat you to shut you up, and leave my thread as a gentle man would when he is proven worng; In addition as for the rainbow six remark I only buy exclusives other then the gta4 that will be released soon. I do appreciate your attempt to sour my good name (just like the ps3 there is no such thing as bad press) and I did send you a challenge in psn along with a friend request so we can set this macth up accourdingly.please refrain from posting to this thred as it will only cause more controversy amounst us, If so i will then report you to a mod for spreading rumors and trying to flame me because I am number one.

Skandall wrote:
Well, I guess the gloves have come off and like some sort of 19th century duel of honor we will settle our differences like gentlemen, or something.  Now, as to the game that we shall play, I notice that you have neglected to be specific in this matter and thus I shall conclude that I may choose the weapon, so to speak.

I choose Rainbow Six Vegas!  I'll host a Team Survival match using Kill House Double.  Other players may join on either side to show their support.  No respawn, no explosives, and no armor.  We will both take shields and the same pistol.  All spectators will take P90's.  When the round starts, all spectators will proceed to the roof near their spawn.  The duelists, you and I, will walk to the elevated narrow pathway in between the two buildings, meeting in the middle.  We will then turn our backs to each other and hold L1 (shields at the ready).  When ready, I will fire a single shot at the ground in front of me, then you will do the same.  Immediately following your shot The Duelists will begin walking away from each other and the spectators will fire their P90's into the air full auto until the clip is spent.  When the sound of gunfire ends, The Duelists will turn to face each other and begin shooting.  Leaving the central walkway results in a forfeit and the offending Duelist is to be gunned down by the spectators.  The victor shall be determined as the best out of three such rounds.

Oh, wait, you probably meant a game of Eye of Judgment (drat, that RSV thing could be really cool).  Very well, my PSN is, not surprisingly, Skandall.  I'm GMT - 8 and today is Halloween.  This year I was thinking of going as an Emo Dr. Who, how perfect is that?  He could totally kill himself all the time and then just regenerate!  Anyway, my daughter is taking me trick or treating, or is that the other way round?  No matter, I'll probably try to jump online afterwards.  If not tonight then certainly by the weekend.  I'm all for playing a game, but as I said, it'll prove nothing.  My turn 9 victory is testament to that; sometimes people just get lucky.  Still, I'm just happy to be playing a CCG on a regular basis.  Granted, it's not one of my many, many, favorites, but it's fast becoming a new favorite.

I do appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule of 24 hour stat padding marathons in order to try and prove... well nothing really because win or lose, you'll always be guilty to me.

Otic wrote:

Message Edited by Otic on 10-31-2007 09:21 PM
Message 24 of 69 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Nov 1, 2007
Well, I guess the gloves have come off and like some sort of 19th century duel of honor we will settle our differences like gentlemen, or something.  Now, as to the game that we shall play, I notice that you have neglected to be specific in this matter and thus I shall conclude that I may choose the weapon, so to speak.

I choose Rainbow Six Vegas!  I'll host a Team Survival match using Kill House Double.  Other players may join on either side to show their support.  No respawn, no explosives, and no armor.  We will both take shields and the same pistol.  All spectators will take P90's.  When the round starts, all spectators will proceed to the roof near their spawn.  The duelists, you and I, will walk to the elevated narrow pathway in between the two buildings, meeting in the middle.  We will then turn our backs to each other and hold L1 (shields at the ready).  When ready, I will fire a single shot at the ground in front of me, then you will do the same.  Immediately following your shot The Duelists will begin walking away from each other and the spectators will fire their P90's into the air full auto until the clip is spent.  When the sound of gunfire ends, The Duelists will turn to face each other and begin shooting.  Leaving the central walkway results in a forfeit and the offending Duelist is to be gunned down by the spectators.  The victor shall be determined as the best out of three such rounds.

Oh, wait, you probably meant a game of Eye of Judgment (drat, that RSV thing could be really cool).  Very well, my PSN is, not surprisingly, Skandall.  I'm GMT - 8 and today is Halloween.  This year I was thinking of going as an Emo Dr. Who, how perfect is that?  He could totally kill himself all the time and then just regenerate!  Anyway, my daughter is taking me trick or treating, or is that the other way round?  No matter, I'll probably try to jump online afterwards.  If not tonight then certainly by the weekend.  I'm all for playing a game, but as I said, it'll prove nothing.  My turn 9 victory is testament to that; sometimes people just get lucky.  Still, I'm just happy to be playing a CCG on a regular basis.  Granted, it's not one of my many, many, favorites, but it's fast becoming a new favorite.

,Otic wrote:

Message Edited by shun goku satsu on 10-31-2007 06:27 PM
In a world where the internet allows humanity to communicate their interests, opinions, feelings, and generally make their voice heard, it is more than a little saddening that their chosen voice is so often that of a whiny homophobic caveman whose vocabulary consists of perhaps a dozen expletives and a handful of one syllable words which they are incapable of forming into complete, never mind coherent, sentences.
While you take your ability to read and write for granted by ignoring what you learned and butchering its spelling and grammar, somewhere in the world an underprivileged child cries because they have no school in which to learn how to read and write.
Don't be a caveman and don't be an ingrate; write like it's a privilege and not a right.
Message 25 of 69 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Nov 1, 2007
Well, I guess I'll see you online then and we'll see what comes of it.

"well other then the fact that my latest victory has been recorded and is awaiting you to view it witch should prove your claim false again."  You're "latest" victory or did you finally break down and actually play some games until you got lucky and won?  Whatever you do, don't "play" another game until I get the chance to see this mind blowing display of card flopping prowess.  I know it's Halloween and all, but which still isn't spelled witch.  At what point have you proven anything?  All you've done is make preposterous claims of 24 hour sessions and that you're undefeated.  That's not proof, that's hot air.  Of course, I wouldn't go so far as to say that I have proven you to be the stat padder that I think you are, but at least I presented quantitative evidence which (<-- see not witch) supports my argument that I do not believe that you could possibly have acquired that score in such a short amount of time with out taking advantage of a known exploit (i.e., stat padding).  It is my belief that, even assuming you have won every single game, you could not have played enough games in the time since release to have legitimately acquire that score.

I believe I've said this several times already but no matter how many times you beat me online, my opinion that you used stat padding to get your rank will not change.  I'm all for some good competition though, but for me it's a bit of a joke.  You're thinking, "I'm gonna beat this guy to shut him up."  I'm thinking, "I'm gonna have my daughter play him while my wife and I have some private time."  Seriously though, I'm almost starting to feel bad.  You seem so proud and obsessed with having that #1 Rank that  I can't imagine how crushed you'd be if I won.  A moral dilemma indeed; do I intentionally throw the game to save a mans ego over something that I really do care about or should I try my best in the hopes that I can beat him and bring an end to his alleged undefeated streak?

"I do appreciate your attempt to sour my good name."  Uh, you're welcome?

"please refrain from posting to this thred as it will only cause more controversy amounst us, If so i will then report you to a mod for spreading rumors and trying to flame me because I am number one."  Wait, I thought you were going to shut me up by beating me in a game of EoJ, not by trying to bully me with your threats.  I say, let's turn the matter over to Sony and let them investigate your PSN account activities in order to determine if you're in violation of their terms of service.  If they were to write me and say that they could find no evidence of you stat padding, then I would certainly owe you a considerable apology because that is the only thing that can prove to me that my claim is false.  Let us not forget that my accusations of stat padding do not apply to you alone.  I'm certain that several of the top ten are now or have at some point intentionally taken part in stat padding.

PlayStation 3 Console, about $500.
Eye of Judgment game with PlayStation Eye camera, about $80.
Box of Booster packs for Eye of Judgment, about $110.
"trying to flame me because I am number one."    Priceless

Join us next time for the exciting conclusion to our overly-dramatic-and-not-too-terribly-interesting tale of the ugly side of status and those who seek its power so that they may add it to their signature for bragging rights even if they may not have actually earned it.  Will the underdog champion of truth and justice be proven correct or will he simply lose another ranked match in an all too anti-climactic online duel where nothing is truly proven either way as to the claims of corruption and trickery?

Message Edited by Skandall on 10-31-2007 07:33 PM
Message 26 of 69 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Nov 1, 2007
This has been my favorite thread to read in recent weeks.  It's full of drama, action, and suspense.  I wonder who will win?
The number of games I haven't bought b/c of upscaling: 0
The reason why? Both of my HDTV's are capable of 720p and up
Quit whining about it. Buy a new TV.
Message 27 of 69 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Nov 1, 2007
Hate to say it (or do I?) but every match I try to watch of Otics ends up being a two second clip
_-_-_-_-_My Betas_-_-_-_-_-_

Warhawk (closed)
Resistance 2 (closed)
Socom: Confrontation (open)
LittleBigPlanet (closed)
Killzone 2 (closed)
MAG (closed)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (closed)
Modnation Racers (closed)
Medal of Honor (closed)
Dead Space 2 (closed)
Message 28 of 69 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Nov 1, 2007
God, i love this thread!! I wonder who will win the match, but match aside I just dont see how Otic would possible have the level of honor and wins.. i mean he and his friends claims that he has been playing 24/7 for the past week. But Otic said that he was taking his kids trick or treating, which leads me to believe that he has a family. I mean, with that responsability, kids/job/wife, who can play that many hours of EoJ. I am a student at college and I dont have the time!! But oh well, I guess we will have to wait and see who wins this epic duel
Message 29 of 69 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Nov 1, 2007
it's funnier if this whole thing was rigged like WWE...
Message 30 of 69 (347 Views)
0 Likes