Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 17 2010
By: Lapwner Lombax Warrior 243 posts

360 GETTING ALL DLC EARLY...YET AGAIN

4 replies 8 views Edited Dec 17, 2010

Ok I am REALLY mad right now. I will be getting New Vegas for Xmas, and if you didn't see the trailer for Dead Money yet, it looks really good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gT7Lgf9ah

(Dead Money will launch on December 21st)

So I guess we will have to wait another 12 months or so before Microsoft decides to stop being stupid and give up their rights to it...

But then we will be bombarded with $40+ worth of DLC all at once...which is ridiculous.

In conclusion,

**** YOU MICROSOFT!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Re: 360 GETTING ALL DLC EARLY...YET AGAIN

Dec 17, 2010

leave microsoft be they are always stubborn.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1328 posts

Dec 17, 2010

Although the DLC looks cool, it might actually just turn out to be another operation anchorage. I hope not, because I want Fallout to have good DLC this time around. By the way, this isnt Microsoft getting it early, as the devs have stated that it is EXCLUSIVE.

To me, it ain't a big deal, because there are so many other good games out there. It is a punch in the stomach, but i'll get over it quicky. I suggest you do the same, because being angry for small reasons never helps anybody.

, , ,
, , , , , ,
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
572 posts

Dec 17, 2010

god_smaka wrote:

Although the DLC looks cool, it might actually just turn out to be another operation anchorage. I hope not, because I want Fallout to have good DLC this time around. By the way, this isnt Microsoft getting it early, as the devs have stated that it is EXCLUSIVE.

To me, it ain't a big deal, because there are so many other good games out there. It is a punch in the stomach, but i'll get over it quicky. I suggest you do the same, because being angry for small reasons never helps anybody.

It's a timed exclusive that microsoft paid for. Just like they did with Fallout 3. Although I think I read somewhere that the timed exclusive isn't going to be as long as it was with Fallout 3 - aka: 12 months.

It's also what they did with GTA IV DLC, they paid Rockstar $50million for them to release it on there console first for a period of time.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (8 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30076 posts

Dec 17, 2010

Other Platforms
This is first and foremost a PlayStation community. As such, discussions on our gaming forums should be PlayStation-oriented. Topics related to other gaming platforms may be deemed off-topic and removed at our discretion. Furthermore, platform vs. platform threads never end well, often resulting in a flame war. Please refrain from creating such threads on the forums.

Other Platforms

Fastest Grandma In GT
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (8 Views)
0 Likes