Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: Cant access DLC?

Mar 1, 2011

Indeed, that sucks. I own the BLUS-30500 version of the game and the fact that they removed the BLUS-30500 DLC from the Canadian store really angers me. I bought my BLUS-30500  version of Fallout from GameStop, right here in Canada. What I meant is  if canadian stores can carry both versions of the game, PlayStation  Store *should* carry both versions of the DLCs as well! This is kinda of unfair.  I'm not going to re-buy the same game just to get to play the DLCs and  I'm way too far in my actual game progress. I don't want to restart  another game. The only other solution would be to create a US account, so I would be able to get access to the US store, but then I'll need US PSN cards. Why do PlayStation always have to make things so complicated?

Message 21 of 23 (625 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 8, 2011

I have the right game (BLUS30500), and downloaded and purchased, and installed (BLUS30500) versions of Honest Hearts, Dead Money, and Old World Blues. They're still not accessable from the in game menu.

Now I have the Old World Blues, because I gave Dead Money to some dis - Honest Hearts

Message 22 of 23 (625 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 29, 2012
ok so i just got all the dlc and found i had this problem as well, so i looked here for answers, i had the right product code, and yet no dlc, so i look in the saved game utility folder and see that i have 3 files for fallout: NV, the original game file, a DLC file labeled (US) and another dlc file labeled (CA), so i deleted the (CA) file as i found out here means Canada not California, where i live lol. VIOLA!!!! it worked!!!! gonna see if that was really the problem or if i just deleted some important char lol.
Message 23 of 23 (610 Views)
0 Likes