Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 17 2010
By: StealthReborn-- Sackboy 572 posts

Fallout: New Vegas - Where's the MERV? *Spoilers*

4 replies 73 views Edited Dec 17, 2010

Well I finally came up with 50 sunset sarsaparilla star bottle caps, and pretty disappointed to what the prize was. "Pew pew" Yes it shoots 15 energy cells at once, but it's not something I hoped to get along with about maybe 1000 caps. When Festus was telling me the story, and when he was done, I literally chose the "This...is a joke right?" option because I was like, "Wow, if that was the prize, I'm going back to Fallout 3.

I thought that the MERV would be in there with the gatling gun, a couple of nukes but nothing of interest at all. So can someone please tell me where I can find the MERV? It's always being advertised in the loading screen so it has to be somewhere. Thanks for the help.

Erm...and yeah, I want to shove a nuke right up Festus'........

Message 1 of 5 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4917 posts

Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Where's the MERV? *Spoilers*

Dec 17, 2010

If you are talking about the MIRV (unique Fatman from FO3) then I'm sorry to say you will not find it in NV. There are a few Fat Men lying around but no MIRV.

Probably for the best too. There aren't that many mini-nukes either.

Message 2 of 5 (73 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1328 posts

Dec 17, 2010

The total amount of mini-nukes you can even get is around 30. So, a MIRV would be completely useless...after the fourth shot...

Yes, the prize was KINDA dissappointing BUT it still is...nice...if you have a high energy skill...

, , ,
, , , , , ,
Message 3 of 5 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Dec 17, 2010

I love Pew Pew.

Mat:robotmad:

Message 4 of 5 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
572 posts

Dec 17, 2010

I haven't even found a nuke yet.

Ah well... I don't know why they wouldn't include the MERV in the game like they did with Fallout 3. Maybe they'll add it with a part of a DLC pack in the future. I'd like to hope so.

Message 5 of 5 (73 Views)
0 Likes