Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: The Official Fallout New Vegas bugs and glitches thread! (possible Spoilers)

Oct 25, 2010

I just pick pocketed her, used the password to open the main door and bam your out

Message 40 of 104 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Re: The Official Fallout New Vegas bugs and glitches thread! (possible Spoilers)

Oct 25, 2010

The follower ED-E is glitched, he will occasionally pass through walls and locked doors to get into fights, the game also seems to freeze and drop the frame rate alot more when he's with me, so i told him to piss off.

Also I don't think i'll be able to spend much time in freeside, the drop in framerate is just rediculous there.

Message 41 of 104 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2551 posts

Oct 25, 2010

Heres a new one for me. Walking the wasteland, didn't drink anything or get hit with anything and the screen went a really dark red for about twenty secs and then went back to regular daytime,..happened again a little later for 10 secs. Hasn't happened since. I look at it this way,..with such huge geographical locations there are bound to be some problems. Still love the game.

Message 42 of 104 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2551 posts

Oct 25, 2010

Another glitch,..in the ghoul building to the west of the dinosaur. I examined a cigarette and didn't opt to pick it up,..it just floated in front of me and the bottom said Take Cigarette,...the damn thing followed me into the wasteland so I finally took it and smoked it. Hey,..it fixed the glitch.

Message 43 of 104 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2530 posts

Oct 25, 2010

Two glitches yesterday:

1.  I was backing up and shooting a group of ghouls outside of Reconn when the screen went black and I ended up back at the XMB.

2. My pipboy appeared upside down when I brought it up for viewing.

Message 44 of 104 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10840 posts

Oct 26, 2010

4 crashes today alone, 13 overall... Should I stop playing until they release a patch?

Also it seems having Ed-E in your party makes the game become unstable, Aside from the increase in crashes (with Ed-E) the framerate seems to be all over the place.

Message 45 of 104 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1504 posts

Oct 26, 2010

let's see today enemy stuck in the ceiling. enemy appearing out of the sky i really liked that one considering it was a deathclaw. coyote stuck in a rock. froze 5 times and the kick from game to xmb that's all today. i'm glad there's other games coming out this week cause i'm done with this game until they fix it.

60gb ps3 gaming sense 11-17-06 12:42a.m.
Message 46 of 104 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4914 posts

Oct 26, 2010

I got a new one today.

After completing "How Little We Know" and freeing Troike from the Omertas, I went to Mick and Ralph's to collect my Pip Boy 1 billion. Sadly, the dialogue choice was not available. I know I completed all the prerequisites require, yet nothing.

No golden Pip Boy for me.

Message 47 of 104 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
904 posts

Oct 26, 2010

It's the Pimp-Boy 1 million.

The guy who has it is the weapon seller, not the other guy and the thing itself glitches so when you use it, it's offcenter 

Message 48 of 104 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Oct 26, 2010

Ever since i have found Miguel's Pawn Shop, i have not been able to enter it. I know i need to go in there for Contrerras but it does not give me the option. i've looked around all of the westside and can't find an entrance or anything. was just wonering if anyone else is having the same problem

Texmonster IG add me if you want.
Get your Portable ID!
Moar boats = Moar Hoes
Borderlands
BBC2 > MW2
Message 49 of 104 (291 Views)
0 Likes